Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

quick update on me...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
Default quick update on me...

some of you may have noticed i've not been around for a couple weeks... don't think i've forgotten about you.

since my car got broken into, i lost my debit card and i had no money and was kinda behind on bills, so my internet and tv got shut off (both on same company.) and i have no way to get it turned back on until i get a new card (which my bank is taking their sweet time in sending.)

so, yeah, this is why i've not been around, i'm not dead or anything...

i did however get my bike back this weekend and got it out to lancaster... the day after i got it i found out that a guy i worked with was killed on his motorcycle the night we brought mine home... how ironic. (this is also the third person i've known who was died in the last couple months... one guy was in his 50's and died of heart problems and whatnot, and the other guy... and if you're in the tri-state area you might remember hearing about this... was murdered by his brother and dismembered and scattered across 2 counties in Pennsylvania...)

so anyway i'm being really really careful... i still haven't gotten my helmet from my friend (his mom was diagnosed with cancer and only has a short while to live, so he's been busy and i don't want to push him) so i'm borrowing my dad's until mine comes in, which shouldn't be very long from now...

anyway, i'll see you guys when i can get back online...

Old 08-14-2006, 11:17 PM
Default RE: quick update on me...

good to have you back! i heard about that murder bro... there is some crazy stuff going on around here!

Old 08-15-2006, 02:23 AM
Default RE: quick update on me...

wow thats really ironic, i was just in Philly last week, i saw cops blocking off a road and a medical team was in the fields doing something, but anyway send my regards to your friend hoping his mothers life will be extended longer, and also glad to have you back.