Mazda RX-7 Starting in the 1970s, the uniquely powered RX-7 helped put Mazda on the performance car map.

My Vert 7 update!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Default My Vert 7 update!

well, here it is, Got my Apexi N1 mufflers in today, and recieved my header about a week ago. went to the bodyshop yesterday and almost had a heart attcak. here is the story. i saw the car, and ran into the bodyshop. i was like WTF did u do to my car. it looked better damaged then it does now! The vert spoiler wasn't level and painted right, yes, they fixed the three rot holes, but the painted the entire right side of the car, which i said not to do. they removed my pin stripping that was on the car on the right side only, and kept the left side pin stripping on, the color white they used didn't match the car, and they painted over my mazda emblem! i was like you gotta be f**kin kidding me, i brought you my car because i was told you were the best in the business, and now my car looks like **** because you touched it! then they brought the car into the shop to fix the spoiler and the stripping, and one of his workers has the nerve to tell me that it isn't the right spoiler for the car. i was like, i saw pictures of the car that the spoiler was on before they removed it, and you have the nerve to tell me that i bought the wrong spoiler! Lucky my dad was there to restrain me because i was just about to drop my coat and start a fight in the bodyshop. so my car wont be done until later today, and hopefully it will be perfect this time. well thats my week!

Sorry about the long paragraph but i am soo pissed and ready to beat the crap outta someone!