Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

What is Your Occupation

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Default What is Your Occupation

I'm so BORED! Keeping myself entertained here...

So, what do you all do for a living?

Me, I am a UPS Store Manager. If any of you have any questions about costs of shipping, etc, please ask me.

Old 07-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Default RE: What is Your Occupation

I sit at home and bore myself to death. In August I'll be a Junior in high school and hopefully have a job when things clear up after summer.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:08 PM

My occupation is to drive around aimlessly all day, and since i sold my soul to MF i post here sometimes until i get bored and play NFSMW or race somebody....as a matter of fact i have a challenger waiting for my call, so if im offline you know what im doing

Old 07-10-2006, 10:23 PM

i work at a hospital full time cleaning, disinfecting, putting together instrument trays and sterilizing surgical instruments for surgery cases (in theory it sounds simple but its just the opposite)

Old 07-11-2006, 07:00 AM

Quality Control Medical and plastic parts. Oh the craziness.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:02 AM

Syrin and Bill, you guys should hook up, you're both in the medical field...in a way!

Old 07-11-2006, 12:14 PM

Supplier Quality Engineer for Ford Motor Company (Mechanical Engineer) - paid career
National Ski Patroller - volunteer job in the winter. (Apparently I don't get enough blood and guts in my day job, you wouldn't belive the shapes people twist themselves into.)

Old 07-11-2006, 03:02 PM

Well I work in a supermarket...which I will most likely quit once school starts since it is my last year of high school.

Old 07-11-2006, 08:02 PM

ive been working as a Custodial Artist full-time for three years now. my first two years in the field i worked at Herley Industries Incorporated...they build bombs and things for the US Military. this past year ive been cleaning Lancaster General College of Nursing and Health Sciences. Buffing the floors and such.

starting August 27th, though, i will be ending my custodial arts career and heading off to the U of New Haven to be a full-time student studying Music and Sound Recording, and minoring in the Drumset.

Old 07-11-2006, 09:13 PM

Layout Artist. In english, I work for the 4th largest business form printing company sitting on my butt at my desk creating business forms, letterheads....blah, blah.... work with all the latest graphic arts software and equipment. Fun if you like computers and creating things that the customer wants.

Quick Reply: What is Your Occupation