Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Mazda "Police"

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 09:33 AM

All the best best to you, MazdaTirol. I will send you a PM as well.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by UseYourNoggin
Did someone sucker punch you! I thought you were in hidden mode or something.
I was at the local indoor swimming pool doing some laps, when I turned to start my return lap my rib went POP and then it felt like my chest was on fire, could hardly breathe, had to be pulled out of the pool by the life guards cause I couldnt even haul myself out of the pool it hurt so bad, was taken to the hospital and had x-rays and CT done. The rib moves around now and I can actually feel it grinding/rubbing things inside me..........ick. When they had me on the pain killers I could actually sleep and do SOME things around the house, the doctors told me though dont drive, do any legal paperwork, dont do your taxes, dont do anything you need to concentrate on since it alters your thinking..........I dont like those pills at all but at least it took some pain away. They have me on some much milder pain pills now, think its just a hyped up version of Tylenol or something but my mind is not so foggy now.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Banned

That's a freak accident about the rib. Glad your feeling better. I'm quite sure it is a difficult thing to deal with. Take care.

Attached Thumbnails Mazda "Police"-mazdapolicetirol.jpg  

Last edited by UseYourNoggin; 02-04-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by MazdaTirol
I was at the local indoor swimming pool doing some laps, when I turned to start my return lap my rib went POP and then it felt like my chest was on fire, could hardly breathe, had to be pulled out of the pool by the life guards cause I couldnt even haul myself out of the pool it hurt so bad, was taken to the hospital and had x-rays and CT done. The rib moves around now and I can actually feel it grinding/rubbing things inside me..........ick. When they had me on the pain killers I could actually sleep and do SOME things around the house, the doctors told me though dont drive, do any legal paperwork, dont do your taxes, dont do anything you need to concentrate on since it alters your thinking..........I dont like those pills at all but at least it took some pain away. They have me on some much milder pain pills now, think its just a hyped up version of Tylenol or something but my mind is not so foggy now.
Make an effort to remember or write down the names of the drugs you are given. It is much easier to research the pros and cons and answer questions when you have adverse reactions to them. Just looking out for you.

All the best!