New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

In Love w/ my new MS3

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Default RE: In Love w/ my new MS3

LMAO...I'm glad God blessed me with other outstanding attributes, because he sure didn't give me the ability the spell!

My cars name is Shaniqua....I thought it was a nice name for a black lady! We got jungle fever and I love it!

Old 03-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Darth Mazda

LMAO...I'm glad God blessed me with other outstanding attributes, because he sure didn't give me the ability the spell!

My cars name is Shaniqua....I thought it was a nice name for a black lady! We got jungle fever and I love it!
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION... TOO MUCH.....!!!!

Old 03-23-2008, 06:36 AM

I think it's been about 12 hours since I last posted and I'm still LMAO. I can't believe all I had to do was buy a Mazda to get high quality entertainment like this. Who woulda thunk (yes Virgin I know...thunk is not a word) $17K would have bought me so many laughs? Bought me a hell of a fun car to drive too.

Funny story...yesterday I got behind a Dodge Magnum SRT8. I've never seen one so, I thought I'd have some fun with this guy. We're kinda speeding around each...weaving in and out of traffic. He nails it and fire comes out ofthis guy's tail pipe. I was keeping up with him and all of the sudden my car lost ALL power. I looked down andd I was buried in the red line. I guess there is a limiter of sorts that keeps me from blowing my engine, cuz I thought I had blown my engine. Any way....I get home and looked up the Dodge Magnum SRT8 online. I had no idea that car has 420 HP stock. No wonder the guy was laughing at me the whole time.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Ah, you wanna (yeah Darth, I know that wanna is not a word ) be careful 'boutdoin' that... especially since the redline is 6.5k and the rev limiter is set "around" 7.2-3k. Also, the ECU logs stuff like redlining and a dealer will plug in and find out you've been racing the car and refuse warranty service should anything go wrong.

This ain't your father's Oldsmobile, y'know.

Besides, traditionally a turbo engine has only so much range. It probably runs, or begins to runout of snot around 5.5k anyway, so there's no need to take it further. You're only doing more harm than good.

My .02.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:53 AM

fire came out of his tail pipe? how is a NA vehicle backfiring like that? and yea srt8's r no joke.. and i agree with virgin.. be careful.. by reading ur posts, i came to the conclusion that either u dont know too much bout cars, or you're a young kid... and if ur the latter, u HAVE TO SLOW DOWN!!!!!!

Old 03-23-2008, 02:08 PM

1976....DOB. No...I don't know much about cars. The nicest/fastest car I've ever owned was a 1987 Honda CRX SI. While it was a nice vehicle...it doesn't compare to my MS3. I live outside of Baltimore and we've got a lot back country roads here. I'm old enough and responsible enough to take it easy in residential areas. Too many kids and animals. When I'm out in the farm country I enjoy what my MS3 has to offer. The $240 speeding ticket I got the other day has lightened my foot a little. No Speedy...I'm no youngster. I guessI'mjust going through a mid-life thing a little early. Regardless...I'm always open to sound advice.

THANK YOU for the info regarding the computer recording redlines. I bought the car used and I have no idea how it was driven before I got it. If something goes wrong with the vehicle I want to make sure it's covered.

It'sEaster so I'm going to go stuff my face. Enjoythe holiday weekend...

Old 03-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator

You are quite welcome, Darth. I didn't know or think aboutthis possiblilty beforesome one told me too... but it's a good thing to know. Big Brother is watching.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Darth Mazda

1976....DOB. No...I don't know much about cars. The nicest/fastest car I've ever owned was a 1987 Honda CRX SI. While it was a nice vehicle...it doesn't compare to my MS3. I live outside of Baltimore and we've got a lot back country roads here. I'm old enough and responsible enough to take it easy in residential areas. Too many kids and animals. When I'm out in the farm country I enjoy what my MS3 has to offer. The $240 speeding ticket I got the other day has lightened my foot a little. No Speedy...I'm no youngster. I guessI'mjust going through a mid-life thing a little early. Regardless...I'm always open to sound advice.

THANK YOU for the info regarding the computer recording redlines. I bought the car used and I have no idea how it was driven before I got it. If something goes wrong with the vehicle I want to make sure it's covered.

It'sEaster so I'm going to go stuff my face. Enjoythe holiday weekend...
OMG IM GONNA BARFFF.. i hate hondas... theyr ugly cop magnets with beehive exahusts.. there are so many hondas around my way, its disgusting... and they all swear theyre fast.. until i put them in their place.. theres currently a 03 rsx driver talkin smack to me.. ill have to show him wat the "minivan" can do

Old 03-24-2008, 12:00 PM

Speedy....I loved that car man. I still have dreams about it today. I left it completely stock. It ran to 280k miles before I gave it to my nephew. God I loved that car. I guess that's why I got another black hatchback. BTW....this is the FIRST car I've ever owned that's not a Honda. Well....I did have a 1987 Chevy- S-10 for a while.....now that car was a piece.

I hope my Mazda treats me just as well as my otherHonda's did....if so I'll be very happy.

I hope you feel better now that you know I'm not a 16 year old terrorizing the streets of Baltimore...

Old 03-26-2008, 11:32 AM

well i talk all my crap cuz i owned a honda before the speed3 lol.. the main purpose of that car was to elarn how to drive stick... after that i sold it for as much as i bought it.. omg how i beat on that car lol.