Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

MIGHT BUY A MAZDA 3 NEED HELP

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 03:18 AM
Default RE: MIGHT BUY A MAZDA 3 NEED HELP

BTW, ford doesn't own mazda. ford runs mazda usa, which means that it is a partnership to import mazdas and put a little money back into the pockets of american industry. any new ford that has a 4-cylinder, has a 2.3 liter in it. sound familiar? mazda motor, built in japan, designed by mazda, and tuned by the only people that know how to do it right.

also, 9 out of 10 times, the CEL is from some dumbass not putting the gas cap on all of the way. disconnect the battery for a little while and put it back on. this time, make sure that the gas cap goes all the way back on before the key is turned.

Old 05-08-2007, 10:14 AM

Yea I really want to share this with everyone. Cause i'm a loser. You know, because I'm in a forum for vehicles i don't like. :

>>>"geosmo6942 at 5/7/2007 10:49:36 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RE: MIGHT BUY A MAZDA 3 NEED HELP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude unless your gay or just a clue less young kid. These cars are junk. My girl friend bought one and I think it is the biggest pice of junk. Go buy a new mustang, gto, or wait for the new challenger. If you are really smart you will buy a new harley and go to parties where girls take there cloths off just to sit on the back of you bike. I am sorry but I have never had to figure out a check engine light on a stock car at 17,000 miles. Piece of **** car and it is slow as hell."<<<

First I'll address the sexuality quarrel. Naw, straight. Clueless kid.... Kid yes, Proffesional Truck Driver commanding Commercial Motor Vehicles 5 days and 2500-3000miles a week yes, so clueless, no.Mazda is junk. mkay. Lets see sure from the "muscle is god" and "buy amurikan" points of view yes. From the I want a great performing car that will get decent gas mileage, has high crass scores, high reliabilty, and best in class ratings, that I can use for a daily driver and fit furniture in the back rather than borrow a truck every two days point of view, hmm, no.

Seems if your Girlfriend bought one, you are saying We have chick cars. This comming from the guy who owned the internationally accepted homosexual car..... Miata.... and also the guy who's girlfriend must not be interested in mustangs, harleys or you who wish to have other women on you at parties.

Yes buying a harley is one of my goals. All the guys at work have them and though i don't give a **** about the harley name, they're bikes look nice and i'm dying to ride. But lets see, 15k on a new bike or 15k into the home down payment fund..... thank you, come again.

CEL's are fun, you get to go check out the hot girls at the dealership. And I happen to be single. ^^ First years for every new model regardless of make model or country of origin have issues. Plain and simple. The Mazda3 is established and relativley few if any other than peoples nuances that they should have thought about before buying the type of car. Speed3 is a new animal with barely anything to electronically or powertrain in common with any existing models.

And as for "slow as hell"..... gee golly geo... 13.8 in the quater mile at 102mph compared to 14.4 @ 99mph Wow you got through the hole faster. Bet your woman likes that your a fast finisher. The speed3 stomps on your V6's and the V8's i mean come on, nothing will replace the 5.0 sound. So verdict Mustang GT faster but cheesy, and the Mazdaspeed3 Slower and luxury/usefull.

Too anyone wondering, I have the speed3 and i understand this line of posts is for boosting a Mazda3. But this email was directed at me, by someone who obviously has just as littlelife or couth as he touts that we have.

Old 05-08-2007, 10:29 AM

The guy is obviously a tool...he canborrow a scanner for free at just about any auto parts store. (I get mine at Murray's) Over 50,000 miles logged on both my Mazda's and they are great cars.

FYI....Ford owns 38% of Mazda Corp. (not Mazda USA). The 4-cylinder engines are typically Mazda.

I like how he slams Ford, then says go buy a Mustang.

Luckily people like that lose interest quickly in a forum and they go away (note the total of 2 posts)