Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

Our daughter is getting a CX-5. Sources for extended warranty? And needed?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2023, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Lobstah
Suffice to say, the acronym used would get a person terminated at most places of employment if used in an email or spoken out loud.
To use the acronym generally means one is not capable of getting their point across civilly or more pointedly, they "don't care" too.
These types of acronyms are used when intimidating or insulting people. They are not used to access knowledge or learn more about the workings of a Mazda cx-5.
The people that use them either do not understand that concept or "don't care".
https://www.sciencealert.com/swearing-is-a-sign-of-more-intelligence-not-less-say-scientists

https://bpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/campuspress.yale.edu/dist/a/1215/files/2016/05/Giordano-rg5y5r.pdf

Last edited by 1killera4; 08-18-2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old 08-18-2023, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by climbinglife
Your welcome. Its odd to me that you haven't called out the same behavior by Callisto here. "Derogatory insults or belittling acronyms" do not cover the entire scope of derogatory or belittling or condescending language which Callisto has used in this thread.

Implying people, "should have a little more common sense, don't understand TSBs, using offensive terms like "grammar ****" or using what some may deem offensive internet images to get a particular point across. Further more implying that some who have different opinions, are "followers" are flat out wrong, or that there information is ridiculous and "from the stone ages."

Not sure how you can call out "FFS" or "Whats wrong with you?" and not that is a touch perplexing.
Boom, and there you have it. It's quite obvious they are cut from the same "cloth" so to speak.

Old 08-18-2023, 10:07 AM

It seems we have a few low members count and newer to the forum that are feeling butt hurt and it reads more like a few are nothing more then a bunch of :
They cast the stone but don't realize they are doing exactly the same thing that they are accusing other members of . LOL
I would love to see these same people on some other forums that are less restrictive and allow most all converstaion. Oh I have a picture for that as well. Something in line with tail tucked between legs. LOL

You all know at some point this thread is just going to be deleted because the OP has not returned. so better get your 2 cents in fast!

Old 08-18-2023, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Callisto
It seems we have a few low members count and newer to the forum that are feeling butt hurt and it reads more like a few are nothing more then a bunch of :
They cast the stone but don't realize they are doing exactly the same thing that they are accusing other members of . LOL
I would love to see these same people on some other forums that are less restrictive and allow most all converstaion. Oh I have a picture for that as well. Something in line with tail tucked between legs. LOL

You all know at some point this thread is just going to be deleted because the OP has not returned. so better get your 2 cents in fast!

Lobstah? Anything to say here?

Old 08-18-2023, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by climbinglife
Lobstah? Anything to say here?
He does not have respond but I can say fishing with good bait always catches the big fish! LOL

I also recommend that you listen to the words in this song when posting. LOL

Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror (Official Video) - Bing video