Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2023 Factory Extended Warranty Options

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2023, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Lobstah
"Fair prices" has a different meaning for everyone.
Personally, I have never found a "fair price" on an extended warranty for anything, anywhere.
I agree this is even true with all forms of insurance.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:29 PM
Default A fair price

Originally Posted by Lobstah
"Fair prices" has a different meaning for everyone.
Personally, I have never found a "fair price" on an extended warranty for anything, anywhere.
Many years ago my first sales manager said it best, "AGOOD DEAL IS A STATE OF MIND "

Old 06-07-2023, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by THE CHIEF
Many years ago my first sales manager said it best, "AGOOD DEAL IS A STATE OF MIND "
Can definitely agree on that lmao.

Old 06-08-2023, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Callisto
Well information varies. Mopst of the time with you? LOL Mazda offered the extended warranty to me that would start after the factory warranty.
You can call them and ask them about it if you like. LOL
As always your information is somewhat shallow in nature. Many none dealer extended warranty plans also work in that fashion as well. Thats why almost every mailer say your factory warranty is about to end get covered. ROLMAO.. You just need to be clear with what you are purchasing.

chick I am not going to argue with you, I do automotive related work Dailey for a living and have for over 40 years now what is it that you do??? LOL

Mazda Dealer Sacramento CA New & Used Cars for Sale near Roseville CA - Maita Mazda
Not sure what the link was for as it just took me to a dealer's website. I assume it was for an extended warranty, but the link got messed up in translation. How does being an ASE certified mechanic correlate with the terms and conditions of an extended warranty (unless you sell them at your shop?), but as I said, I personally have never seen one which was any different from what I stated when purchased with the car at the time of sale. In other words, a 7/100k extended warranty does not begin at the end of your 3/36 and 5/60 OEM warranties. It begins immediately, so when you hit 100k, it's done. You aren't getting 7yrs and 100k coverage (unless you count the double coverage you get for the first 5yrs), which is pretty worthless.

Old 06-08-2023, 10:46 AM

ROLMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^