Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Place Your Face With Your Name!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Place Your Face With Your Name!

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA
I thought it was the M3 drivers who have the 2.3 who are compensating for something ... or is it the hatchback drivers?
You 2.0 guys may have length, but we 2.3 guys have length AND diameter.

ORIGINAL: mazdachris

I figured the "hatch" people preferred larger openings in the rear, for easier access....
See my reply above.... ^ ^ ^

Old 12-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

lmaoooo...the hatches just show we got a lot of junk in our trunk ..btw from experience ive learned that grls LOVE the hatch.. thus, the reaction of having a hatchback is like this "omg! i love ur car! can we go for a ride???" lol... be jealous u sedan drivers!! BE JEALOUS!!!
What he said... and more!

"junk in our trunk." Hahahaha!!! Gotta' love it.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:15 PM

touche'

Old 12-18-2007, 06:24 PM

i hate hummers and i can't stand most people who drive them. one guy that we do business with drives his big ol' piece of crap and he has backed into my car 3 times with it... my cars always in the same spot, and yet, he still remains to hit it, he's like well i couldn't see it, well maybe if you wheren't driving a piece of crap designed for combat not city driving you could see where you where going!!! thansk to him i'm missing a chip of paint off my bumper... lame.

go to www.fuh2.com if you wanna see some people who REALLY hate hummers.

i also hate them because my boyfriends in the army and he's not fighting a war over oil so that jerks can drive around and look "cool"

anyways, to go on.

i spoke with a friend of mine who drives a mazda that quiet possibly is older then me, and he loves to say, it's not what's in the car it's whos in the car, he drives that thing like it's a viper.

and one more thought to share, when do you people work? i leave for a few days, come back, and there's pages and pages of posts. how do u find the time!! i'm jealous!!!

Old 12-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

I work early. when I get home the computer goes on, the e-mail comes up and I check in from time-to-time all evening... till ity's timefor bed again.
My wife sill thinks I'm on it too much, but...

BTW: I think your boyfriend is fight a war of power and control (in spite of what
"they" are trying to sell us on) even more so than oil.
All those that still believe the the US is the virtuous country we were brought up to believe in, raise your hand.

Old 12-18-2007, 07:09 PM

lol my boyfriends fighting in a war that's a complete joke. no1 knows what this war is about except money and greed. basically what i think is...

1. our vice president is making mad money on this war, so why would he let it end? he owns the company that does all the private contracting and makes HUGE money off the gov't in iraq and afganistan so he's becoming richer at the expence of our men
2. it's not effecting anyone who is making the decisions so they dont care

Old 12-18-2007, 07:20 PM

Went Hiking This Weekend.

My Mazda 3. handled the Arizona desert pretty well for a sedan

Old 12-18-2007, 07:36 PM

lol.. ur short. give my regards to ur bf.. hes really brave for wat hes doin..

Old 12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

+1 ^ ^ ^. Why would he volunteer NOW? Does he feel about it the same way you do?

And get some MEAT on those bones too.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:00 PM

I'd like to go on recordand sayI do not want junk in my trunk, or someone easily accessing me from behind. That goes for both my car, and for me.

Where do we find the time to post here?I reduce TV to do more 'net (or post while half watching basketball and football). Most of us are men (or at least male),which means we don't spend hours on the phone talking about nothing.

The war is not about oil. It's about the inability of this country to accept that others in the world have different values than we do, and the inability of others to accept how people in America live. In short, intolerance.

Quick Reply: Place Your Face With Your Name!