Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Place Your Face With Your Name!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Place Your Face With Your Name!

Look up^^^. I already answered that, and in the order that you had asked them too. []

Old 12-15-2007, 06:33 PM

video is unacceptable because i asked WHO is metroid... not what.. lol.. but yes metroid is a video game.. but WHO is metroid??? can anyone help this poor old chap??

Old 12-15-2007, 08:12 PM

This is me. Formally the "Dark Lord", now "just Chris"

[IMG]local://upfiles/14974/74BF8A2E9B904ADB9607F838D625A493.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-15-2007, 09:48 PM
VB

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

video is unacceptable because i asked WHO is metroid... not what.. lol.. but yes metroid is a video game.. but WHO is metroid??? can anyone help this poor old chap??
I was never a fan of the Metroid series, but wasn't Metroid itslef the huge monster Samus fought?

Old 12-15-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

damn UBM your hurtin everyone lol. except for me but maybe its because you wanted a manual but your spouse or soemthing wanted the manumatic (sport shift) orrr you dont like driving manual and love automatic orrrrrrrrrr you do alot of stop and go traffic driving? am i right on one of those?
I'm the straw that mixes the drink in a positive way. I didn't want a manual. I'veowned severalmanuals, reality is theyare great on the open road (love pounding up through the gears to highway speed), but with my urban life, the sluggish caught-in-traffic shifting is a pain in the buttcheeks. Plus yeah, those of us who have women in our lives need to have a vehicle that the ladies could drive in a pinch. Heard the comment today of, "how come I let you drive my car, but you never let me drive yours?" Because your a wonderful passenger,honey.Because better than saying out loud, "cause I'm a better driver than you are."

Old 12-16-2007, 05:18 AM

i've been into cars since highschool but not as much as i am now. And for 5 years my husband (soon to be ex husband) didn't let me do anything with my cars. When i left him in january i did what i wanted. I had an 06 automatic cobalt lt (p.o.s.) before my mazda and the fastest at the track i did was 17.1 and my best reaction time was .002. Now in my mazda I was undefeated until a volvo and a firebird both boosted whooped me bad. And then after that i began to beat people. and I'm still beating people with a messed up 2nd gear. I have a lead foot...i like to go fast.

Old 12-16-2007, 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: VB

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

I was never a fan of the Metroid series, but wasn't Metroid itslef the huge monster Samus fought?
damn..im stumped.. really? ill wikiepedia it and find out..

Old 12-16-2007, 11:15 AM

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

damn UBM your hurtin everyone lol. except for me but maybe its because you wanted a manual but your spouse or soemthing wanted the manumatic (sport shift) orrr you dont like driving manual and love automatic orrrrrrrrrr you do alot of stop and go traffic driving? am i right on one of those?
I'm the straw that mixes the drink in a positive way. I didn't want a manual. I'veowned severalmanuals, reality is theyare great on the open road (love pounding up through the gears to highway speed), but with my urban life, the sluggish caught-in-traffic shifting is a pain in the buttcheeks. Plus yeah, those of us who have women in our lives need to have a vehicle that the ladies could drive in a pinch. Heard the comment today of, "how come I let you drive my car, but you never let me drive yours?" Because your a wonderful passenger,honey.Because better than saying out loud, "cause I'm a better driver than you are."
well if u drive a stick then the lady of the house wont even bother askin... but i realize sometimes thats not a good thing if she has to go somewhere and she drags u along cuz of herlack of knowledge on how to handle the car..

Old 12-16-2007, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

lollll i like that one. considerings its true guys can be better drivers (no offence ren) but have you seen some of these females drive.. they drivel ike soccer mom minivan's and Big SUV's and drive like crazy people.. its nuts!

Old 12-17-2007, 07:01 AM

I've seen plenty of idiot drivers of all types.....

Poor male drivers tend to be reckless, poor female drivers tend to be oblivious.

Quick Reply: Place Your Face With Your Name!