Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Please help me decide

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 12:43 AM
Default RE: Please help me decide

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. especially when yes the civic SI is 197 hp but as you said it can barely beat your car off the line. that means theoretically my car can beat an SI. *as with the stats that we have brought up beforehand between mazda3 and the malibu*. i gotta agree with you dude i have no respect for people who drive civics. cuz they are all riced up. in factm y best friend has a 02 and its a piece of ****. hes beaten me a few times but ive beaten him more. he is like hahaha my car beat yours. ya well when you rice out your car and put engine **** vs a STOCK mazda3. you really shouldnt be bragging you BARELY beat my car. although i do like the rims they have on the civic SI. thats about all. as for putting a engine in a civic. i say we put a smart car motor. be faster then the ones honda has. well that last comment was just mean but ahh screw it. i miss the 93-95 civics. i really do. those were the ones i loved the most. that and the 92 honda accord EX-R my dad used to have.

Old 04-19-2008, 09:53 AM
VB

Yeah, I think the Si gets from 0-60 in 7.3 seconds with a MANUAL gearbox. Lol the Malibu doesn't even have a manual option and still gets there around 7.7 seconds. So for all that pomp, it's not even half a second quicker than a family sedan....an AMERICAN family sedan. [8D]

Old 04-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Lev

I dislike civics as much as every other mazda owner, but i dislike the drivers even more. There are two types of civic drivers. Those who buy the car as a practical, realiable, fuel efficient car that will get them from pointA to pointBwith no problem. I respect that and have no grudge against them. Everyone knows what the other type of civic driver is, Rice a Roni's. The first car my dadforced me to look at was an 05 civic special edition, and i told the dealer to not waste his time because i hate civics. My eyes were on the 3 and only the 3.I recommended the originator of this post to get a civic because i like my car being unique and a head turner. The more people we recommend to get a 3, the more the 3 will become like a civic. Get civics and leave the 3's for those whoKNOW they want a 3!!!!