Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mazda 3 sport hatch 2014 gt

Old 11-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Default Mazda 3 sport hatch 2014 gt

Hey guys, so in the next few months I will be a new mazda owner, now this is probably more of a general any kind of car question but I was wondering.

What do you guys do to regulatory keep your car good and up kept?

I know the regular 5000km oil changes should be done as soon as possible but what other little things would you suggest to keep the car looking good and up kept, interior stuff and everything really.

Thanks for all suggestions to come.

Old 11-10-2014, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by zoltan56
Hey guys, so in the next few months I will be a new mazda owner, now this is probably more of a general any kind of car question but I was wondering.

What do you guys do to regulatory keep your car good and up kept?

I know the regular 5000km oil changes should be done as soon as possible but what other little things would you suggest to keep the car looking good and up kept, interior stuff and everything really.

Thanks for all suggestions to come.
You are going to LOVE your 2014 Mazda!. I bet all here in the forum are lined up to buy their new Mazda as well. I just got a 2014 myself! The new 2.5 engine is quite peppy. Make sure you buy the LONGEST extended warrantee you can get from the dealer. You will be glad you did down the line. Also, have the dealer toss in the Maintenance for life at no extra cost before buying free oil changes and rotation for as long as you own your car.
I use McGuire products to clean my car.

Old 11-11-2014, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by goldsworthy
You are going to LOVE your 2014 Mazda!. I bet all here in the forum are lined up to buy their new Mazda as well. I just got a 2014 myself! The new 2.5 engine is quite peppy. Make sure you buy the LONGEST extended warrantee you can get from the dealer. You will be glad you did down the line. Also, have the dealer toss in the Maintenance for life at no extra cost before buying free oil changes and rotation for as long as you own your car.
I use McGuire products to clean my car.
Ok good to know thanks, now how often do you do regular maintaining like that, clean the dashboard and windows and stuff that isn't commonly done

Old 11-11-2014, 10:02 AM

I like a CLEAN car both outside and all inside is done every day as I use the car for UBER.