Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Headlight related Error

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Default Headlight related Error

Hello everyone, I was hoping to get your help on this issue I'm having with my mazda 3. Over the winter I got in an accident and in that accident the driver side headlight bulb harness got damaged. So since that accident my dashboard lights will flicker on and off in a rhythmic fashion. As well, at the same time my turn signal lights will also blink/flicker on and off, it almost looks like I have my emergency flashers on. This issue only happens however when my car is off, when the car is started and running there's no issue at all. One time when this flickering was happening I decided to turn my car on while this was happening, and on the stereo display it said "test 01, test 02, test 03, test 04" and beside each test it would say "OK". Then once it had gone through all 4 tests the stereo display every possible light would come on in the stereo display and stay on until you completely turned the car off and restarted it.

If someone know what is causing this and can help me find out what the problem is it would be greatly greatly appreciated!