Evap 'not ready' - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Old 08-12-2017, 08:06 PM

Default Evap 'not ready'

Hi everyone. I am very familiar with mechanics but this EVAP system is new to me and i'm getting really annoyed on not finding a solution.

Recently changed my Leak Detection Pump, as i had the MIL on and DTC P0446. Now here is where my problem is. After erasing the DTC and all with my OBDII, i know my system has to do a full drive cycle. All systems are COMPLETE except for the EVAP. I have driven between 300 & 400kms and the EVAP drive cycle won't COMPLETE.

I have no new DTC showing. Nothing to tell me what could be wrong.

I have to renew my sticker by Aug 28 and i need to pass my emission test. Some info or help would really be appreciated as i have really no clue as what to do except go to a garage and spend hundreds of $$ on something that hopefully someone can pass on to me.

Thanks in advance to any help.