Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

2010 Mazdaspeed3/MPS Revealed

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:29 AM

Not even going to go there Richard

Old 02-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Lev

I was looking at the keyhole on the trunk and figured out what it might be. Im not positive, but it might be a button you press to unlock the trunk. With the new keyless entry, it has that "intelligent" fob that knows when you are near. It unlocks the car when you press the button on the door handles. My friend's car has a fob and it has a black button on the trunk to unlock the trunk. From the pictures i saw on the Mazda site, the fob has a trunk opener too. I'm still saying don't judge a book by its cover. Lets wait until we see one at the dealership or on the road.

Last edited by Lev; 02-08-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Siber Express
Another thing Richard, don't get to used to the round Fog lights

Unless of course if you were just talking about the Speed Version.

Perhaps it is the angle of the car when the picture was taken but, with that "bulging" hood and front bumper, the car looks like it is about to give birth.
Looks like a pregnant fish.
Bob.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:33 PM

and every year the rims get even uglier

Old 02-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard
Perhaps it is the angle of the car when the picture was taken but, with that "bulging" hood and front bumper, the car looks like it is about to give birth.
Looks like a pregnant fish.
Bob.
Y'know ? I think you're right, Bob!! In that pic it DOES look like a pregnant fish. But it does look distorted too. Front heavy from that angle. I'm pretty sure it won't look like that in person.
That is not the bulging hood of the MS3 however. That one bulges even more. My hood has a similar bulge in it and it's a NA '04 HB model.
I just appreciate shapely feminine legs, and imo, those are nice gams. I've always been a leg man. Ask my wife.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:02 AM

I am not feeling the front end at all. Mazda loves these huge grille openings for some odd reason.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Lev

You know the Japanese love fish, so why wouldn't they want a car to resemble something they love. I think they wanted to go more for the blow fish motif. A respected yet dangerous fish that only a few trained chefs, in this case drivers, can handle.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:20 PM

I like initial response for this car among people vs when the 3 first came out.

04-Man that looks like an interesting car i cant wait to get one

2010-....man wt* is this shyt? Its a puegot/rx-8/accord/lancer/fish???? ummm ok imma go buy this car that dont look like a pregger fish/clusterf*ck.

Taking a 2nd look at the blue mazzy i see that it already has the M3 style mirrors, and i think they made a windshield ever bigger O_o, also is it me or does that headlight look like it intrudes on the hood?

Actual pics...MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8I8t...eature=related

Last edited by Tracker; 02-09-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mazmart Trini
I am not feeling the front end at all. Mazda loves these huge grille openings for some odd reason.
I don't think any one is, Sheldon. That's certainly the most controversial part of the design.

And LEV, again, another good guess... certainly one I hadn't thought of myself.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:10 PM

That Ebay link just cemented my judgement of not getting one of those. Whatever happened to Mazda designing good looking wheels, did that go away with the looks of the cars???

Quick Reply: 2010 Mazdaspeed3/MPS Revealed