Mazda2 This new subcompact applies a sporty look and feel to a great economy car.

Was I rip off on MOT?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2024, 10:46 AM

But you NEED to read what I said and what was EXACTLY repaired - I've gave ALL required information - I can even show you youtube video how replacement procedure looks like because it looks you never done repairs - and procedure looks SIMPLE on youtube - simple like..... 2 hours job NOT like 4 hours job the reason I asked.
IF some REAL MECHANIC here told me - 4 hours that's about right - I would NEVER complain I had to pay for it.
Oh and I use HOURS payment because people read it AROUND WORLD - not just from USA

Old 01-19-2024, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by the_bart123
But you NEED to read what I said and what was EXACTLY repaired - I've gave ALL required information - I can even show you youtube video how replacement procedure looks like because it looks you never done repairs - and procedure looks SIMPLE on youtube - simple like..... 2 hours job NOT like 4 hours job the reason I asked.
IF some REAL MECHANIC here told me - 4 hours that's about right - I would NEVER complain I had to pay for it.
Oh and I use HOURS payment because people read it AROUND WORLD - not just from USA
rolmao you are still either hiding something or just not reading....without seeing the work order no one can really help answer you original question? Dude why are you so reluctant to post it? Makes anyone in the service and vehicle repair business lift an eye brow to why you just wont post it.
Here you can circle one of these and be on your way because there is really only 2 members on this form that can answer youir question on the professional level and that is grim_riper (Mazda Service Tech) and myself ASE Master Technician(current) LOL

Choice #1
You got royally taken they saw a patsy and got you for all they could!

or
Choice #2
The service and what the shop did and charged for it was reasonable and you should be happy with your service and the end cost.