Mazda MX-3 and Mazda MX-6 These two sporty models have become popular cars for import tuners due to the availability of parts, the low price, and the smooth lines.

Mx3 tuning and customizing chat

Old 10-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Thumbs up Mx3 tuning and customizing chat

I want to start a thread for basically asked questions, customizing tips, advice, and leads for the Mazda mx3. To start I have a 1992 Mazda mx3 and I had a question, Do I have to oil a newly bought [email protected] filter before initial installation?, I plan on removing the stock air intake from the mass air flow sensor onward so I will bolt on the [email protected] filter with a mass air flow sensor adapter. Any ideas or tips to boost and help my mx3 project would be great. thank.

Old 11-19-2017, 05:13 PM

I recently finished a few projects on the Mazda:
-New [email protected] air intake bolted straight onto the MAFS
-Blue LED interior glow
-Iridium sparkplugs
-New valve cover gasket
-New holly performance muffler
-New stereo
next is to paint a sanded and paint ready fender for the drivers side fender and install it. If anyone has any advice or would like to comment feel free.

Old 07-30-2018, 11:59 PM
Default Supercharged MX3 1.6

I recently bolted a Mercedes C230 Kompressor supercharger into my dohc 1.6 1995 Mazda MX3. I used the Mercedes OEM intercooler which fits perfectly, The Standard air intake into a Honda K&N Filter and a bunch of Volvo turbo pipes and radiator hose for the Boost line. Two bypass valves. Currently running stock computer with an OBX FMU, timing at 7 degrees. Bracketed the Eaton m62 in place of the air conditioner, supercharger can be switched off electrically and car runs normally. Fueling is a little rich but she's quite fast LOL