Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Customizing!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Default Customizing!!!

Does anyone have any sites that I can go to to create and view a paint job. Im thinking of doing an incredibly custom color and definitly wanna see it before i go ahead and mix up the paint! Also I am wanting to customize other parts of my car as well to accent it, but its too custom of a color to just buy parts so im gonna hafta do it. If anyone has any good ideas?

Old 06-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Customizing!!!

You can do a lot w/PhotoShop or similar programs, and a picture of your favorite car.

Old 06-19-2007, 07:01 PM

I can't affort photoshop!! aint it like 1k?

Old 06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

[/color]
Close.Mystep-daughter whois familiar w/and uses PSa lot wants the latest version and she claims it's around $800. I haven't priced it myself.
Since I've now got a Vista machine and all my favorite programs won't run on this stupid thing, I'm trying to learn how to manipulate Corel PhotoPaint Shop Pro XI ($100) which is said to have most of the same features, is more user friendly and has gotten really good reviews from a number of sources.
Can you afford $100?
[/color]

Old 06-20-2007, 01:57 AM

thats a little more afforable but its only on vista and i wouldnt "upgrade" to vista even if it was free, the more i hear about it, it seems more like an expensive *** downgrade just more pretty.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:52 PM

yeah, my next computer is going to be windows free altogether. linux and mozilla are better and more affordable, but the add-ons are what get you

Old 06-21-2007, 07:45 AM

I know I've seen a couple of people on the forum who've said they're happy to photoshop something for people. You might want to post a pic of your car and the color and ask for a favor

Old 06-21-2007, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah. I've done that(whoops!) for forum ppl too.Built some pics and sig pics, avatarsand picture layouts for ppl too.
I'd be happy to do it for you, but I am not familiar enough w/the new software yet to really do anything. If only I could get my old program to work on this, but it ain't gonna happen I'm sure. 8 years of learning how to manipulate it down the drain!!

BTW Tracker: Earlier versions of Corel Paint Shop Pro will work w/earlier versions of Windows. And believe me, I did not really want to "upgrade" to Vista, but my old machine was dying a very rapid death. I wanted to wait till all the bugs and support software was worked out for Vista. This machine downloads (automatically) new upgrades and software several times a week!! But too I knew that sooner or later I'd have to learn Vista, so...?