Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator
Default Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

'Thought I'd start this thread after a post from B.A.G. (thought too I'd betterput the periods in there. 'Don't want any misunderstandings here. )
The question has been raised: Are men too complicated and should b.a.g. become a Lesbian because they are? WaddoUthink?

This thread should not be limited to these questions however as this has been started in the off-topic section of the forum, so anything is fair game.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

lol... where did this come from?????

Old 11-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

Page 7, post #66
https://www.mazdaforum.com/m_57463/m..._/tm.htm#60074

It's a joke, and a way to start another chat thread to find out what she'sbeen up to.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:43 AM

LOL.... ok i like lesbians.... but i like bisexuals better [sm=Awwww.gif]

Old 11-25-2007, 11:48 AM

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

LOL.... ok i like lesbians.... but i like bisexuals better [sm=Awwww.gif]
+1!!!!!!!!!!! my ex was a bisexual.

Old 11-25-2007, 12:27 PM

ur EX was bisexual!?!?!?!?!!? WHY DID U LET HER GO?!!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!

Old 11-25-2007, 01:09 PM

well we were together for say 3 yrs.. she moved tho... but she says she is coming back next year... sooo if im not with anyone by then... well then we will probably get back together... so yea

Old 11-25-2007, 01:45 PM

lol... lucky bastard.... but imo i think lesbians are really cool. especially the butch ones. just consider them as one of the guys.. buttttt like i said i prefer bis....heres a dirty little saying.... "i wanna be the meat in between their vagina-terian sandwich"

Old 11-25-2007, 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

lol... lucky bastard.... but imo i think lesbians are really cool. especially the butch ones. just consider them as one of the guys.. buttttt like i said i prefer bis....heres a dirty little saying.... "i wanna be the meat in between their vagina-terian sandwich"
oh trust me... you do.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

There's only one thing: I started this thread for badassgurl to post what SHE's been up to lately. So? Where is she?

Quick Reply: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.