Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

my Milly is done, last request for help, anyone want any parts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 11:10 AM
Default my Milly is done, last request for help, anyone want any parts?

Hi everyone,

well, my Milly has seized a pulley bearing somewhere; seems like the alternator; repairable but list of other issues don't make economic sense on 15 year old car.

Shame; the car is in excellent shape considering age and miles; everything works except for usual steering tilt and seat heat.

I will be donating the car to charity for recycling.

If anyone wants anything from it please private message ASAP directly to eurypides@primus.ca , I am near Toronto Canada and will ship smaller items to North America.

If anyone wants the whole car; you can have it for the cost of the last fuel fill : $50 CDN
I also have the complete OEM Service Manual and electrical : $50

Hence ; my problem: This is what I need help with: car has a full tank of gas;

I am thinking of using the car's fuel pump to extract it by disconnecting at the fuel filter outlet, attaching a length of fuel line and pumping into containers or another vehicle.

Problem: How much pressure is at the outlet side of the filter after a day or so of not running?

How to depressurize?

Thanks in advance.