Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Milly S modifications

Old 04-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Default Milly S modifications

So i have decided to save towards rebuilding an engine for my milly. I first aquired my 95 milly S based on my love for the white pearl at the time. i let a friend use it only for them to blow the engine by not watching the oil level. found another motor and installed it only for my ex g/f to spin it and crush my rear end. i have already purchased a rear clip but havent rebuilt it yet.

I aquired a secong 95 milly S for 700, installed used coil wires for 500 and found a transmission installed for 650. though this newer milly has a hold in the exhaust manifold or a serious intake leak, im leaning towards the rear exhaust manifold leak or hole based on performance and sound, but still unsure until i do a motor swap once it is dead.

Since i have another running engine with 90K miles on it in the rear end damaged car. I want to rebuild that motor for when mine blows. Though in this new engine i wiould like to spiff it up if thats what you want to call it. I have access to lifts, machine equipment, etc. Questions for answering:

Any possible valve work or polish/porting suggested for performance increase?

Can the crank be lightend and balanced? if so, what modifications must be done?

What other modifications can be done such as, ram air induction, stronger ignition module, lightening processes, big bore pistons, transmission regearing?

Does anyone know of any modifications that can be done to the transaxle?

Has anyone built a motor with modifications like this?