Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

mazda millenia car alarm goes off by itself

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Exclamation mazda millenia car alarm goes off by itself

hey people i wanted to share a insight on what was going on with my car i have a mazda millenia 95 and the car alarm was going off by itself and thankfully i called mazda dealer and they told me to check the sensor that is on the left hand side off the car when opening the hood in front of the car it would be on the passenger side there is a little rubber thing that push in and out and that's what detect when the hood is open or closed if you hold it down for one minute after you activated the alarm the alarm would go off because it's thinking someone is opened the hood but sometimes in my case the rubber would not hold that sensor down and it would make the alarm go off solution to this problem is either get one from the junk yard the rubber part that rip or change the whole sensor along with the rubber and both of them you also get it from the junk yard also another thing that you must be aware off it the senson is loose than find something to make it tight on the base that hold the sensor down and make sure is tight enough so when you slam or close the hood the sensor won't move