Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome To The Mazda Family... The New CX-5!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:33 AM
Super Moderator

60 or 65 litres of diesel will get you 1,000kms.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Default 2013 CX-5 Owner

My employer put me in a new CX-5 in May. I have the Touring Edition. Already have 7000 miles on it working my job. Most of the miles are on city streets. I really enjoy the manual/auto function. Gas mileage has been great. Less trips to the gas station has been welcomed. Engine has plenty of power on staight stretches but somewhat sluggish on frequent starts and stops when in a hurry. Nice having the mirror function to warn of "blind spot" drivers when changing lanes, because there is some imparement with the headreast and window post to the rear.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:49 PM

I just bought my sky blue grand touring... I'm loving it!

Old 07-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Default Love it!

I purchased the CX5 Touring Pearl White AWD. However I am driving the metallic silver currently. Mine had just came off the truck & they had to wash, program, inspect, e.g. & I also had them go ahead & tint my two front windows in front to match the back. I get it tomorrow, can't wait! I have enjoyed driving the loaner. Have had it since Saturday & can't believe the mpg I am getting, that is just awesome to me, lol....because I had a 2004 2wd XLT Escape that was getting about 16 city & 21 hwy. I also have a pickup that gets about the same as the escape did. Anyways, enough ranting. I just love this car though, it's fun, sporty, & sits up a tab bit higher than a regular car. I don't like to be low to the ground.

Last edited by Dolqua; 07-23-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:12 PM

Congrats on the CX5 that you are about to receive, well worth the wait.

Old 07-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Default Arrgggg! Already

Just got my vehicle today, & already have a stupid nail in the tire from road construction. I have to replace the tire, because the way the nail went into the tire. I hope my luck gets better. =(

Old 08-03-2012, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Dolqua
Just got my vehicle today, & already have a stupid nail in the tire from road construction. I have to replace the tire, because the way the nail went into the tire. I hope my luck gets better. =(
I hope the rest of your ownership experience has been better than the day you had a nail in tire.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:34 PM

Doing good now. Hubby just went ahead & ordered all new wheels & tires from tirerack. Tirerack will have the stock tire in stock shortly, so then I will have another complete set in the garage for back up. One thing I don't like is at night the window up/down, door lock, e.t.c. doesn't light up...so you have to mess with all the buttons until you get what you need.

Last edited by Dolqua; 08-11-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dolqua
Doing good now. Hubby just went ahead & ordered all new wheels & tires from tirerack. Tirerack will have the stock tire in stock shortly, so then I will have another complete set in the garage for back up. One thing I don't like is at night the window up/down, door lock, e.t.c. doesn't light up...so you have to mess with all the buttons until you get what you need.
How's the new CX-5 been now that you have a few hundred miles on it?

Old 09-25-2012, 07:54 PM

Just bought a CX5 Sport AWD in pearl white for the wife. We got rid of a POS Grand Cherokee, so needless to say, we are loving it!

We haven't even had the CX5 for 2 weeks and she is already bugging me to find some different wheels for it! I look forward to seeing how everyone else mods these things!

Quick Reply: Welcome To The Mazda Family... The New CX-5!!!