Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

trying to decide what to do

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Default sad

turned in the 2015 loaner car i've been driving the last few days - i have a huge decision to make now - felt sad leaving it at the dealership - just need to make sure i can afford afer that loss on the CRV and that my neck isn't going to bother me in the car it could just be stress.

Old 05-27-2014, 09:53 PM

Now just for the heck of it: test out a Volvo, they supposedly have wonderful seats.

Old 06-07-2014, 08:13 AM
Default still no decision

I may be able to sell my CRV soon not sure yet. I"m going to lose 3-4K regardless of who i sell it to unfortunately. I may just wait a while to buy a car and take my time. I'd like to rent a CX-5 and a 6 too. I wouldn't mind a mazda 6 but i see that the middle trim has fake leather seats - no thanks. why not cloth? who wants vinyl seats? not me hotter than heck. I was sad to see that. i want to try the CX5 again though - i thought itwas causing neck and shoulder pain but then i was in a class for a couple days this week and hurting like crazy there also - some i think is stress and some the way i sit in different chairs sooooo at least i am not giving up totally on the mazda cuz i really like the CX5. in the meantime i'll be driving my 2002 civic that is super comfy but getting old.

Old 06-07-2014, 09:35 AM

I think you need some Yoga.

yoga neck stretches - YouTube

and I am not kidding!

Old 06-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Default stretches

tanprotege - you are so right i will try these - being careful of course - i'm going to PT but it's for the lower back been having neck/shoulder issues for a couple years now off and on. anxiety i think

Old 06-07-2014, 11:31 AM

Anxiety?
There is something called "psycho-somatic". This means that people can have physical symptoms for psychological issues.

You are right now considering to take a 3-4K bath on trading vehicles. Re-evaluate. Wouldn't it make sense to spent a grand on getting better health wise?

I should stay out of this. It is your life.

Respectfully,
Tan

Old 06-07-2014, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by tanprotege
Anxiety?
There is something called "psycho-somatic". This means that people can have physical symptoms for psychological issues.

You are right now considering to take a 3-4K bath on trading vehicles. Re-evaluate. Wouldn't it make sense to spent a grand on getting better health wise?

I should stay out of this. It is your life.

Respectfully,
Tan
no i know what you mean but i have to get rid of the CRV regardless. I have an inner ear issue that causes anxiety cuz i never know when i'll get dizzy - that's where a lot of this stems from - okay enough for now LOL i'll get rid of the car and wait a while and keep trying cars and researching

Old 06-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Default bad karma

or should i say carma right now - went to run an errand in my civic and the window went crashing down guess it's the regulator so it's at the dealers this is when it would be nice to have a second vehicle.

Old 06-07-2014, 02:16 PM

O.k. I can imagine that relaxation techniques will help with the anxiety. A friend of mine deals with anxiety because of a heart issue. Once I came along for a 2 hour drive just for his reassurance.

The car can be fixed, the vestibular system is a bit tougher.

all the best

Old 06-08-2014, 09:04 AM

I think i may just try out the mazda 3s and 6s to see if getting out of an SUV helps - just for the heck of it i do not want to give up on Mazda - they seem very reliable and they look great

Quick Reply: trying to decide what to do