Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

Is a rotary a viable option

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2023, 03:45 PM

Cali- on this subject we completely agree.... Electric cars are simply not for me. ICE, or die....

Old 07-21-2023, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
Cali- on this subject we completely agree.... Electric cars are simply not for me. ICE, or die....
yup!

Old 07-21-2023, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto
so many people that don't understand cows are a bigger problem the internal combustion modern engine?
I don't know about you, but if I have to make a choice, its steak and an EV any day over ICE

Old 07-21-2023, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lobstah
I don't know about you, but if I have to make a choice, its steak and an EV any day over ICE
I am 100% Vegan Notice Callisto signature picture he is GREEN .
Please don't preach to me before you understand I have been a vegetarian since 1982 and then later became Vegan. Dont ask back then vegan were **** holes thought that you could not eat honey....I love my honey. LOL

Nothing beats the smell of getting behind AMERICAN Muscle pre 1980 and the smell of a carbureted engine! You do realize that we also have an energy supply shortage in this country so lets all get EV and use up more of that energy maybe they will start building Nuclear power plants again. LOL I lived 15 miles away from Rancho Seco power plant when it was running. My power bill never went down ??

I will say I do have a complete collection of EVs. But they are HO scale .....

Old 07-22-2023, 12:45 PM
Default Thought Mazda was pissing in the wind

Yes I know all about plants are likely to be living "creatures" as well. Its not why I am a Vegan. And I watched Final Fantasy as well Avatar. I also have read a few articles about plants and spectrum photography
If you recall I have mentioned that some science influenced me early in my life I simply went another direction. That said there is some college biology and other credits that would have led to me becoming a "digger". (modern term)
I can say for me personally being a vegetarian or vegan aside from not gaining extreme muscle mass being a vegetarian was health changing.

Oh and also not eating any meat is less costly than eating dairy or meat products in any fashion. I estimate I save about 3k a year.

Ok I am off to eat my tofu scrambled none eggs and coffee.
My post my have been misinterpreted , I question the direction Mazda is going . if Mazda wants to be around to sell vehicles ,they need to jump in with both feet and go EV. Im a lifetime carnivore and nothing is going to change that . Rare RIb eye steaks ,smoked beef and pork ribs,and too damn good to give up .

Old 07-22-2023, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by THE CHIEF
My post my have been misinterpreted , I question the direction Mazda is going . if Mazda wants to be around to sell vehicles ,they need to jump in with both feet and go EV. Im a lifetime carnivore and nothing is going to change that . Rare RIb eye steaks ,smoked beef and pork ribs,and too damn good to give up .
You maybe need to look at the worldwide market for MAZDA and other auto manufactures? Basically most of the world is not ready for EV's!

Old 07-22-2023, 01:08 PM
Default World wide market

You maybe need to look at the worldwide market for MAZDA and other auto manufactures? Basically most of the world is not ready for EV's!
Europe has gotten very strict with emissions , The 2 major EV markets in the future America and China will be in a battle to see who can produce and sell the highest volume of EV's.
https://www.iea.org/news/demand-for-...-breaking-2022

Last edited by THE CHIEF; 07-22-2023 at 01:22 PM. Reason: ok
Old 07-22-2023, 02:55 PM

And now Toyota has gotten a very rude awakening twice, first for losing the Corolla’s top selling car in the world title to the Tesla model Y and now losing the top selling car title in California (Camry) to the Tesla model 3. I don’t know if this are official yet or just projected.

Old 07-22-2023, 03:59 PM

EV's will be the norm most everywhere much sooner than we think.
Just ask the stagecoach, cargo sailing ship, coal fired steam train, ice box/cold closet, radio drama shows, encyclopedia, land line, plug-in power tool, print magazine companies...oh, wait

Old 07-22-2023, 06:03 PM

I am not sure what happened to my last responses hours ago, however it seems to fit considering we just had a brown out here. All you thinking EVs are good better look into where the power is going to be to charge them all unless Neclera power plants are back on the the table. But like EV not for another few decades. LOL

Quick Reply: Is a rotary a viable option