Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

DPF check engine light. Help me for the love of god

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2022, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by THE CHIEF
You are easily amused ,and sarcastic even for a Californian .I am a semi harmless old gearhead . FYI I owned and operated Arizona Motorcar in Phoenix Arizona with my brother from 1995 to 2021 when we retired. I was a certified ADEQ technician for over 20 years. I have been involved and made a living with auto and truck repair and modifications since 1968 . I know a thing or 2 about auto and truck repair. I have built many high performance engines ,from Alfa to Chevy ,and pretty much everything in-between. I HS built a 1965 Falcon that was a 12 second street driven car. My last B4 the CX5 was a 2014 Chevy Camaro SS 1 LE heads and cam car I modified that made 482 RWHP on 91 octane pump gas that did 11.56 1/4 times and 1G on a skid pad with street tires , that passed Arizona emissions. The reason I bought the 2023 Mazda cx5 was due to keeping my AZ drivers license and being able to get auto insurance. It looks like I am doomed to drive transportation vehicles ,and drive like the 72 year old old man I am.
Mandated Regen and EGR has made all diesel vehicles less desirable and more problematical.
Now this is really good response from you and I do respect and will respond to you in a much different manor.
, but you really should post it in: (below http) this way more members can appreciate your experience and value to this forum! BTW while you are looking at that thread you may find that there is an interesting past that we may have crossed you and I depending on how long you lived in Arizona.

What do you do or have done for a living - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums