Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

What really grinds your gears?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Default RE: What really grinds your gears?

Def have the personality to match. Laid back, fun loving easy to get along with, Know how to have a good time, and I have more car knowledge than the average man. I am an awesome cook. Look innocent, but looks are deceiving. Know how to work it when necessary. HAHAHAH

Old 03-28-2007, 03:44 PM

What really grinds my f**kin gears is when somebody loses a race and runs away even after we had given him a second chance after saying we cheated, also when a**holes dont pop there hood and lie about whats underneath, that s**t really grinds my f**kin gears....rant over

Old 03-28-2007, 10:45 PM

you know wha really grinds my gears?
how all the managers at the montana's cookhouse i work at treat all the girls with respect, and most of the guys with little to no respect...

i recently applied to kelsey's (pretty much the same restaurant) for a Prep positiom (i work prep at montana's, so its pretty much the same job). kelseys said they didnt need any prep cooks or line cooks, and that they only need dishwasher..... so i pretty told them to shove it, and that dish is an insult (cuz i already worked dish for 1.5 years at montana's)....
and then my friend jess tells me today at work that she's being trained for prep next week.. at the kelseys i applied at
jess has alraedy been at kelseys for a few months, but i alreadyhave alot of experience....
holy ****, i was so pissed.....
and that is what grind me gears.... that none of my bosses have ever respected me..... but dont worry, i'll snap one of these days and let 'em have it :P

Old 03-29-2007, 01:17 AM

Get used to that....it won't change. Get a woman that is career minded, they'll go far.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:19 PM

i asked for a raise last week....
i currently have been making $9 since june....
you wanna know what my answer was??
From the general manger:
tell you what adam, if u dont **** me off for the next 2 weeks, then we'll talk.....

im like,.. ooookay....

the funny part is, im not even trying to **** him off, he just plain doesnt like me

Old 03-30-2007, 12:58 AM

You know what grinds my gears? When the ****ing pollen count in Georgia reaches a record high of 5808 ppm (average is 30-60ppm)

behold 2 days after washing. TWO DAYS! (and ym girlfriend is asthmetic with bad alergies, the poor girl)
Name:  IMG_0001.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  89.4 KB
Name:  IMG_0002.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  106.3 KB
Name:  IMG_0003.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  71.3 KB
Name:  IMG_0004.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  88.3 KB

Old 03-30-2007, 03:13 AM

you know what really grinds my gears
Liars
Lazy people
Ungreatful people
Rude customers wanting their issue fixed with comcast, before the 800 other people in their area (I workfor comcast hsi support)
Deleting all the stuff you wrote before this and the computer crashing!

Old 03-30-2007, 10:13 AM

dr4g0n3 i used to work for crapcast that was the worst job i have ever had. I did internet and phone support also.

Old 03-30-2007, 11:22 AM

What really grinds my gears is getting a speeding ticket in a county that doesn't except driving school or any other sustitute to get the ticket dismissed.

Especially when I drive for a living.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:42 AM

you know what really grinds my gears?? when i can't find the droids i'm lookin for.
another thing that grinds my gears is all of the people that think that if they just throw an exhaust tip on their chevy malibu and slap some generic parts house stickers on their cars, they are tuning.
i could go on for hours about all of the things that really grind my gears but i will leave you with this one:
the final thing that grinds my gears tonight is when you are driving along, doing the speed limit and a civic full of high school kids comes up behind you doing 20 mph faster than you and takes off before you know whats going on. then they put on their flashers and act like there was really a race there. no offence to high school kids but if i offended anyone with the other stuff i said, i'm not sorry.
there i said it

Quick Reply: What really grinds your gears?