Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

What really grinds your gears?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Default RE: What really grinds your gears?

I gotta a double one for ya, what really grinds my gears is when somebody asks somebody to do a simple thing and they go and mess up (looks at dentiger) and there all like what did i do? acting innocent all the while schemeing the takedown of one persons hard work (stairs at dentiger). And for a more serious matter of really grinds my gears, islast night this kid a brand new 07 2.3 mz3 wrecks trying to show off for everybody, what had happened was we were all going to watch somebody race but along the way we had gotten sperated so i decided to follow a fellow mazda owner to a secret loaction when we got there nobody was racing so i parked and waited for a little while, while i watched the kid in the other mazda reverse in th middle of the road and speed off, thinking nothing of it i waited for about 5min when all the sudden fro no reason i became light headed and my heart raced for a little, i decided to drive off and roll down the window i saw up ahead the same kid on the ground and his car badly damaged up on a snow bank and a civic i equally bad shape in the middle of the road, i didnt stick around for this one. But from what i could tell the kid as the kid in the 3 was speeding off the civic had pulled out inbetween two cars that were sitting there waiting for the racers to come by and smack.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:05 PM

you had to use me as an example eh??

Old 02-20-2007, 12:27 AM

what grinds my gears??

when STUPID PEOPLE MAKE TURNS AT 1 MPH. look. they might be driving toyota camries that handle like a boat, but UR NOT GONNA SKID. spclly when ur behind them, and it slows me down so much. i have to start up in 1st gear again. [:@]

Old 02-21-2007, 10:21 AM

TRAFFIC. Traffic really grinds my gears. I live 15-20 away from work with no traffic. It takes me normaly an hour to get to work. If people would just stay in one lane and go.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:34 PM

Girls that dont know what they want.... Grinds my gears!

Old 02-25-2007, 10:29 PM

survivor..... the tv show
like, its in its what? 15th season now? like, c'mon!!
every episode is EXACTLY the same.
there's really stupid aliances, that always get broken, theres young bitchy girls, and cocky *** guys. the challenges are all similar thru the season, and so are the locations, they're always along the equator.
ie, fiji, cayman islands? south america, etc, etc
like, i will never watch this show, ever, unless they do a Survivor: Antarctica.
but that'll never fly, cuz then the girls cant wear bikinis, so the ratings will drop.
and that is what really grinds my gears

Old 03-08-2007, 01:58 PM

Threads that die too soon, or too late. This thread could've been cool. But instead, everyone's playing friggin' word association. Screw word association. Mustang GT's. They alsohack me off. I want my fwd car to be faster than their rwd car, so I guess the laws of physics pretty much **** me off too.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:27 PM

Ok i know we all can agree on this...people who make stupid mistakes while driving and they are on the phone, it stuff like that that make u want to follow them until they stop open up there door and GTA on them, and even worse are the ones who look at you like you did something wrong.

Old 03-09-2007, 02:10 PM

Dogs with fleas

Old 03-10-2007, 11:16 PM

okay, you know what really grinds my gears??
im trying to find some 18" rims for my mazda3, and i went to this place called sound image near my house. and they said there was no way id be able to get 18's with tires for under a grand.
so i figured id try ebay. so im looking, and im finding really nice rims for cheap, like, 18s for $400 (which seems to be the average price) so i want to buy em, then i realize that the price is in USD, so now my total is up to about $500. then i have to pay customs when they cross the border, so then my total is more or less up to $600. THEN, when i look at the item location, all of the rims i like, are from "bid with confidence, US" or "happy bidding, US" or "US, united states..... and shipping is like, $200
so that pretty much means they're all stolen.... which sucks *****, cuz im not paying for stolen rims.
oh, and then i have to buy tires, so then im up to over a grand, then hardware, theres another hundred bucks, and then mounting, another $200. so lets see, for a "cheap" set of stolen ebay rims:
more or less like $1500.
and then IF i do buy them, theres still a chance they could be damaged when i get them, and if they are, i have to pay (out of my own pocket) to ship them back, then i have to pay a 20% restocking fee.
i can get brand new rims and tires for about that price.
god damn ebay and their stolen crap.
those rims looked nice dammit!!....
and that, is what really grinds my gears...

Quick Reply: What really grinds your gears?