Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

TGM_6's Ride in Progress...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 03:28 AM
Default RE: TGM_6's Ride in Progress...

haha. I love BBS style wheels but they are so pricey. And hard to clean.

Old 08-04-2006, 11:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Tracker

those headlights look sick, and those rims are a must steal, uh buy i said buy not steal
Maybe this one would be okay to steal since we are tight on money? eh? [&o]

ORIGINAL: 87 turbo II

haha. I love BBS style wheels but they are so pricey. And hard to clean.
I do agree with you about the price, but the cleaning isn't so bad because it hides a good bit of brake dust compared to my wheels.

Here's a picture of the wheels that I would really like to get... 5zigens! Just like the BBS basically! This guy is from Florida and he helps me out with my car if I have a question or vice versa since we seem to be doing the same modifications to our vehicles over time.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1541/11C1FE8F9C0B4ED2BE79358BE156E191.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-04-2006, 11:43 AM

yeah 5Zigens always has the best of any type of 5-spoke. BBS is the wire wheels of the 90s and up. Weather or not they hide much dust, cleaning them is still a hassle.
Good luck on getting what you want I'd love to ysee what you car will look like in a year, then 2 years, then three etc. You seem to love it and that is the kind of spirit that brings up car freaks together.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:57 PM

is that Black Magicks car?

Old 08-07-2006, 02:32 AM

ORIGINAL: RJB_M6

is that Black Magicks car?
yes indeedy it is... right now we are in the process of helping me wire up my gauges and make 'em work nicely!

Old 08-09-2006, 05:27 PM

Alright, as of this morning I have entirely removed the stock exhaust and stock exhaust hangers. I then proceeded to move onto putting the Injen SES Exhaust with the Kartboy hangers and wow, sounds deep and throaty! Also, the shift lag is virtually gone now that the exhaust is there to help out! Now I'm a master when it comes to getting things done quickly, but effectively as well as proficiently... so I used a can of wd-40 on the hangers to slip off the old exhaust as well as the hangers themselves once the exhaust was dropped. When I went to put on the Kartboy hangers, i just sprayed a little more wd-40 on the new ones and they slipped right on! I played around with the positioning a good bit (10 minutes) until I deemed it was perfect. My advice is to start the install from the mufflers because if you don't, good luck trying to get the rest of the exhaust on... it's very firm! Those exhaust hangers were amazing... very stirdy, show no give (up or down). I would highly recommend this setup. A picture will follow when I get a little time this week... wish I could get an exhaust video clip but I have no device that can do that! [:@] Also, just to add... when I was taking off the stock exhaust hangers, I used a rubber mallet to bat the damn things off... one hit and it was off with that wd-40 on them!

Old 08-09-2006, 07:54 PM

the new exhaust sounds awesome...these projects are always a good time. im looking forward to the pictures...enjoi!

Old 08-20-2006, 01:00 AM

ok TGM6 i was finally able to catch the guy at his house and here is the first nice 6 around my area....dan i gotta remember to take the date and time stamp off next time

His wife drives the nice xA

Thats just one of two

Old 08-20-2006, 01:55 AM

thart guy has alot of crap in his passenger footwell, it's a pretty neat car. I see some nice things and some not so nice htings but it's deffinately an idea builder. I like the tails.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:00 AM

let me guess the thing you dont like is the Kicker sticker

Quick Reply: TGM_6's Ride in Progress...