Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

TGM_6's Ride in Progress...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Default RE: TGM_6's Ride in Progress...

got my K4RT3OY Hangers in the mail today, as well as a Decal that I may stick on my toolbox. Also, I got the traditional Atomic Fireball candy that came in the package. I don't exactly know the meaning of this, but I'm hoping it is a goodluck charm! Anyone know the real significance behind it or no?

And incase anyone is wondering, if you have a Mazda6 3.0L and you are investing in exhaust hangers... you absolutely need to get three 12T hangers and two 12MM hangers so the exhaust does not bang in any direction at all! That's just an absolute MUST! just fyi. had to clarify that for anyone if they see this post. sometimes you'll get three 12MM and two 12T sizes and that just doesn't properly support the system at all. Experience has its value [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 08-03-2006, 04:26 PM

I must say that I am spoiling my car pretty extremely lately. I just ordered a Fumoto Valve for easy oil drainage that is less messy (oil won't splash all over the car now!!! My baby deserves nothing but the best. Also, the bolt that originally is there will be 100% removed thus not allow for the bolt to be stripped into the oil reserve! What a great invention. Flick of a handle upwards and to the right, and the oil magically drains with ease! Figured I'd do this since I have to drain my oil anyway for my gauges in a week or so. Great investment, highly recommended! But it floats around at a price of $25-30 depending on your vehicle.

Old 08-03-2006, 05:26 PM

Like 15 or 20 years from now someone is going to be looking at an old Mazda6 and if they ever come across yours they will be so lucky.

Old 08-04-2006, 12:35 AM

im still waiting on the money you owe me, i like the way your car is comming along not ony you but everybody else here cant wait to see the end result, if you want i can take pics of other 6's that have been hooked up to give you ideas. Oh and dont forget to list the sites you baught your products from, so you can help us out.

Old 08-04-2006, 01:29 AM

I'll have to scrummage up a compilation of the sites... maybe tomorrow before i head to work. I've done alot of research before I do something to my car because it's better to do it right the first time, that way you won't end up coming back and doing the damn thing over again in frustration.

Tracker, if you could take a few pictures for me... that would be awesome! I'm always looking for new ideas to see what I can do as the results can be endless in today's society!

Old 08-04-2006, 01:33 AM

no problem there is only two i can think of finding, but im taking a great risk for you, so you better be happy with that i get

Old 08-04-2006, 01:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Tracker

no problem there is only two i can think of finding, but im taking a great risk for you, so you better be happy with that i get
i appreciate it! they are not friendly as they are opposing car team in your area?

Old 08-04-2006, 01:41 AM

its not that....its just....i dont have a licence anymore, so im risking getting arrested for ya, but your my bro so im gonna help you out

Old 08-04-2006, 01:59 AM

you are way too generous sir...

I just found my next modification that I'm going to do.

-----> Xtec DDE Lightning: Raptor Edition for Mazda 6

(2) large bulbs for high beams
(2) smaller bulbs for low beams
(2) DDE inverters
(1) complete wiring harness with relay
(1) packet of accessories, including wire ties, double-sided tape, and extra connectors
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS!

here's a ride that has these sick headlights installed... not to mention some damn nice wheels!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1541/7A5798F0E56D4935BE702A6C7359E8E1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-04-2006, 02:08 AM

those headlights look sick, and those rims are a must steal, uh buy i said buy not steal

Quick Reply: TGM_6's Ride in Progress...