Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

The other forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 12:16 PM
Default The other forum

Hey guys, sorry to have to ask this, I'm sure everybody is particularly fond of their OWN forums, but honestly I've been a frequent visitor to the mazda626.net forums for many years and an infrequent contributor there, but now suddenly for several days in row that forum is entirely inaccessible and "Is it down" has steadfastly indicated that it IS actually down for everybody during the entire period of time.

So I'm just wondering if anybody knows what the deal is? Is the mazda626.net forum down permanently, has it been completely disbanded, is there a revamp in progress, anything you might know about that would be terribly helpful as there are several threads there I need access to and even the cached versions of those pages are not helpful as I'm needing the procedural data along with the images that accompany it, and only the text version of those cached threads are working.

I've attempted to reach out to DJDevon3 from there through other channels but have as of yet not been responded to so I'm at a loss and can find no information about the site being planned for a closure or in fact being defunct. Thanks.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:54 PM

I don’t know anything about the other forum. This one is the best forum I found and have not looked for another since joining.

It it does appear they have a facebook page which may be a place to start.

Old 03-26-2019, 08:25 PM

Thanks, tried that, no response. Appreciate the reply though.