Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Never never never buy cheap wheel spacers !

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 04:06 AM
Default Never never never buy cheap wheel spacers !

I bought some cheap eBay spacers once and the rears actually broke off from the hub. The stress cracked and eventually broke them.
I then purchased some bonoss wheel spacers (more expensive than before, introduced by my friend)

I've had it installed for over half a year, and their quality was superior!! did not have any issues yet.
Although this is a little more expensive than before, at least the quality can be guaranteed! They also provided TUV SGS test report. As I know, it is rare for those brands to provide test report (if there is any mistake, you can comment and tell me).

I used 15mm for the front and 20mm for the rear.
Unlike most spacers could be a slight vibration from 70mph+, even at high speed, you don't feel the vibration. Here is an image of the wheels spacer

Old 08-20-2021, 06:45 AM

Philosophically weaker than bolting directly to the hub as they provide a significant failure point, but that's not necessarily a terrible thing. I wouldn't jump or race a 4runner with spacers but you need them to clearance wider tires to do different 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 kinds of wheeling.