Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Have any of you ever vandalized someones car?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Default Have any of you ever vandalized someones car?

I went out to play hockey last night as I do every Mon night. I usually play until 11pm or so and then go by my girlfreinds house. I was hesitant on going because my girl has been acting kind of wierd lately. She's kind of quiet an to herself. She's just been acting really distant. I know people farily well and I can tell when someone is keeping something from me.

I decided that since I really like this girl I might aswell try my best to make it work. On the way to her house I stopped by Ingles and picked up some roses for her. It was no special occasion, just got them for her because.

I went by her house and parked along the curb as usual. I went to the front door and knocked. The lights were on and I could hear the radio but she didn't come to the door. I figured she steped out for a few but I have a key to her back door and I figured I'd leave her a note and put it with the flowers on her kitchen table for her to find.

I walked around back and entered. As I walked in I heard a crash upstairs. I grabed my hockey stick out of the car and ran to the second foor. When i got to the hallway I could see her getting it on with another dude.

I was furious but I just quietly walked back down. I went back outside for some fresh air. I noticed that there was a car in the backyard that I didn't recogonize. I then proceded to beat all the windows in and then beat my girlfriends windows in. I took a razor knife and cut all the seats in both cars and keyed up the paint. I then peed in both vehicles.

I went back inside to grab my flowers and retrieve the note and I left. I felt good inside eventhough I had been screwed over by the girl I loved. It felt almost as nice as it would have to throw rocks at her.

The next day my girl called me and said "did you not get my message last night I left you while you were playing hockey?" I went out for drinks with Jenny and wanted you to join us. By the way, my sister and her husband stayed the night at my place last night while their house is being bombed and someone vandalized both our cars in the backyard.

I just figured, screw it! I played along like I was suprised about the cars. The hoe is probably cheating on my anyway. I'm never calling her again

Old 10-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Default RE: Have any of you ever vandalized someones car?

That sucks, but grow up kid.....if you're not married to her, she isn't really yours.

That stuff will end you up in jail real quick....is a piece of booty worth going to jail?

Old 10-17-2008, 08:04 AM

I'm posting from jail

Old 10-17-2008, 09:55 AM

I don't believe you....I have tons of friend's in law enforcement.

What kind of jail lets people get on the internet.

I think you have a bull**** problem. I'd recommend frequenting a different forum.