Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

The Canadiens are invading!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Default The Canadiens are invading!!!!

My greatest fears have been realized. Canada has seceretly begun to invade the US. The American Gov't is in kahoots with the invading Canadiens and I fear that our lives will soon drasticly change. Our beer will get better but that's the only improvement we will see. Oh yeah and we'll get full medical care for everyone and more ice hockey, But other than that it's going to suck. To put a stop to this we need to take a stand immediatly. What we need to do is point out all the Canadiens who are crossing the border. They look just like us so you can't point them out like you people from other countries. They even talk like us with the exception of a few words they say differently ( Like About wich they say aboot) and they end every sentence with EH. Oh but the people from Quebek talk in French but these are not the invading Canadiens, the French speaking Canadiens are afraid of us.
What I intend to do is make every Canadien that crosses the border wear a hockey jersey. This way they will stick out. Not just any hockey jersey but an old school Toronto Maple Leafs jersey. And if they get caught without it we beat them with all American baseball bats. This is very urgent and we need as many volenters as possible. So if you have old Toronto jerseys or base ball bats to donate please do so. And if you have the ability to swing the baseball bat at Canadiens we need your help too.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Default RE: The Canadiens are invading!!!!

dude... are you ****ed. sorry for lack of better terms. but are you aware that you are being extremely rude to people in canada me being one. you should be basically thinking that your life should be worth nothing. as canadians are about the same as americans. i speak english i drive a car i go to work day in and day out. i dont hate anybody. why do you assume that canadians are gonna invade the us. we have no reason. our dollar is worth more currently. as well as the simple fact thjat you may wanna look at your facts. if a canadian goes to the states, it is to visit somebody or buy stuff in the states. which in that way is better for your economy as we are buying lots of things because the dollar is higher in canada. as well as if canada was gonna invade the US it would be on the news. as for you. i do hope a canadian attacks you for being such a person who basically thinks that US is thje best and nobody is better and we gotta keep the canadians out. i myself know many americans. in fact the majority of americans are here and i talk to them and they are good people. you however are not. Richard please block this person due to completel lack of disrespect to wards anybody. wow that made me sound pretty good right now lol

Old 10-15-2008, 11:38 AM

I love people from Ireland

Old 10-15-2008, 11:40 AM

you completely missed my point. and i hope you understand the fact you sound like a complete idiot. i do however like to tell you good luck. because canada isnt gonna invade USA. what point is that. we are allies. why would allies do something like that. figure stuff out before you do anything moron

Old 10-15-2008, 11:42 AM

Canadiens hate us because they hate seeing people drink crappy beer like Budweiser and Miller

Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 AM

wow your intelligent. just because the beer here is stronger it doesnt mean we hate you. just go away dude. your obviously not an intelligent person to be talking about all this

Old 10-15-2008, 11:44 AM

your not supposed to have a car at an airport runwayanyway

Old 10-15-2008, 11:45 AM

Canadians also want americans to buy their insanely good weed

Old 10-15-2008, 01:35 PM

Canadiens = hockey team
Canadians = people from Canada

Jaimie.....don't sweat this guy, I have to believe he's probably about 15 years old and working at McD's....not exactly a foreign policy maker. (From a 3rd gen American/French Canadian.)

I think he's trying to be funny, just not doing a good job of it. He has 6 posts so far and they are all retarded. (pretty much what one would expect from a person driving a 93 Honda Del Sol....they came from the factory with a rainbow sticker)

Old 10-15-2008, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

That's my impression too. I detectan attempt at cynical, dry humor.
'Sides, he can't spell Canadians correctly.