Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

The definition of rice

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Default RE: The definition of rice

I don't have any pics of this but locally some guy drives an old CRX that has been spraypainted silver (as in with a sheen and blotchy like spray paint) and did the same but with gold to his mirrors, spoiler, and surrounding the windsheils, oh and the fender flares too (held on with 3M tape). Mesh grille in a ton of random but strategic holes cut in the car. Anf flames on the hood with a huge side sticker that says "PHEAR THIS!" I though ti thad to be a joke but it's his daily driver, I've seen it like 10 times.......

Old 04-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Default RE: The definition of rice

oh i got one, ok there is a white civic the eclipse style turn signals with angeleyes headlights, he somehow managed to fit what looked at an 05 mustang wide bodykit on it, the front end was lowered, a universal hood scoop (stock subaru style) and old style corvette tailights, reved it once...complete ricer sound asked him to show whats under the hood, he had a cold air intake weapon R brand (im the only one a showed) and a autozone brand muffler on it, he was looking for a run, everybody just either laughed or just didnt wanna run just watch, so after 30min of boredom i decided to run, so me and him along with oh about 30 other cars just drawing unwanted attention to our secret race spot. Anyway me and the guys "civic" line up, some random person comes up and starts the countdown (this is before i had my exhaust system) he signals the go and im not even paying attention and the guy stalls, so we start again and this time we had an even start the guy is so bad at shifting i cant help myself but laugh my line of sight away, i was crying to was so funny, but long story short i kicked his ***...badly and even since ive never seen him back at the races.