New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

YO, Im new to the mazda forum!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Default YO, Im new to the mazda forum!

Like my title says Im new to the Mazda forum! Im always looking for an answer for something to do with my car, but I may have a few answers to some questions that others need to know, Like how to make a cold air intake work on a 92 Protege(yes I made it work on mine)

I bought my Protege for dirt cheap, wasn't running when I got it, did a tune up and she started right up, but ran very rough, so I cleaned out the gas tank and put fresh gas in there. She runs great now.
Since I got her I've got myself a Full Body kit(the whole kit is custom fitted cause the bumpers and side skirts all came off different cars), removed all symbols and the trunk key lock and filled over those(did this so people have to ask what kind of car it is, which has happened a fair amount) bought a Cold Air intake, made that work, soon to be installing a nice chrome Performance muffler. Also giving her a Nice satin black finish with red and white pinstripes that flow down the side and wrap around to the trunk!

I work in a custom/restoration shop, so I know how to do body work.
if anyone has any questions regarding body work, you may surely ask me
If you want to see what my protege looks like check out my link below!
I would love to hear/read feedback on her!

Old 07-06-2010, 04:04 AM

I actually got a nice Chrome plated one, Not sure about the brand of muffler, but it gives the nice deep sound I wanted! Installed it a couple days ago! I'll post pics of it once I take some good pics! I record a 30 sec video of it while it was running, but the video doesnt have the right amount of depth so it doesnt sound the same! Id post the video, but I dunno if I can on here or not