New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

New to the forum and new to Mazda (pending)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Default New to the forum and new to Mazda (pending)

Just got home from a long day car shopping and I stumbled upon a sweet car that one of the best used car dealers in town just got in.

It is a 2005 Mazda 3SP

My 2003 PT Cruiser Limited was recently totalled and I was 90% sold on getting a new PT but decided on stopping in at the Mazda dealership to check out their cars and saw the Mazda5. I told the misses about it and she kind of liked the idea so we went back there today to test drive a used one. We did not like it but I asked the sales guy to show us some 3's and 6's.

We were looking at them and since I was mainly looking for automatic (for the misses), we didn't walk down to the end of the lot where there was a charcoal 3 hatchback because the sales man thought it was a stick. I wandered down while the misses was looking at something else and we discoverd that not only was it an automatic, it was the SP model.

It is so new to the lot, they don't even have the title yet. I drove it twice and was hooked. I can't wait for the call telling me the title has arrived so I can go pick it up! That is why I had the word pending on my topic title. I coudn't go home with the car since they didn't have the title yet.

Well, that is it for now. Time to watch a movie with the misses.

I will explore this site a bit more later and hope to become an active part of the community.