New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

NEW TO MAZDA, NEW TO THE FORUM, UK MEMBER!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Default NEW TO MAZDA, NEW TO THE FORUM, UK MEMBER!!

hello there chums!! (thought i would lay on the english stereotype for ya there)

well just joined this forum after searching high and low for a mazda forum in the uk, no such luck! so, i'm afraid your'e stuck with me for now!

anyways, just bought a brand ne Mazda 3 (do you call it that over here?) its the one with the 2litre engine (147ps) 5 gear manual. think its the same as the one y0u have, except over here it is currently the biggest engine they do before the MPS is released. i beleive you guys have a 2.3 as well? lucky people

would be intresting to know what other spec differences there are, as after having a quick sift through some posts, the UK come much higher spec'ed?

anyway's heres some pix for ya, she's completely standard at the mo, no add ons whatsoever.

any differences in spec you can see to what you guys have?

and just in case your intrested heres my cars that the mazda has replaced (ive grown up you see)

any questions/comments etc fire away, would be nice to be a regular on here, so please make me welcome

Old 02-12-2007, 03:28 AM
Default RE: NEW TO MAZDA, NEW TO THE FORUM, UK MEMBER!!

Well cherrio to you mazdajay ( hope that is a touch of england back?!? )

Yes we do have the 2.3 engine but we also have a turbocharged 2.3 in the Speed3 model. What a rocketship on rails that one is. Whoooohoooo. Your pics look very similar to ours in the US except for that long license plate and what was the other thing?? Oh yes, your bloody steering wheel in on the wrong side of the car!!Nice to hear from you and looking forward to hearing back again.

Old 02-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Default RE: NEW TO MAZDA, NEW TO THE FORUM, UK MEMBER!!

actuallythe steering wheel is on the Right (hand) side, wich is all good when you drive on the correct side of the road! lmao

anyways we get the 5pot turbo herem soon, called the mps, 247ps if im correct, same as the focus ST I think

thanks for the welcome.

is it me or is this a quiet forum?[:-]