New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Sos

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Default Sos

This is an SOS people. I own a Mazda Tribute 02 plate, petrol, 103.000 miles on the clock, nice green colour with darkened rear windows. I bought Lucinda 6 months ago and have already notched up 10,000 miles. To date, (with my garage completely stumped for parts), I have bought parts off a donor vehicles, a Mass Flow Sensor, then something else which eludes me. About a week ago, power steering fluid started leaking, pretty badly too, gushing out from the engine. After searching, I bought a high pressure power steering hose, (which after much phaffing I was told to acquire), which arrived and has been fitted. Now my garage is asking for a power steering pressure switch, (on the pipe about 9 inches from the pump so I'm told), but my search has turned up nothing and I'm stuffed. Lucinda is now sat at the garage looking sad, I even managed to knock off the plastic bonnet strip like a twit, so she's lost a bit of her lookls. Any ideas as I don't want to get shot of her, she's a lovely car and I like it.