New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

new to the forum and mazda

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Default RE: new to the forum and Mazda

ORIGINAL: Darth Mazda

BTW Virgin...I'm not sure exactly who you booted.
Yeah...how about a link.. I must have missed something good.

Old 03-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

Well, I didn't exactly "boot" him, but deleted theidiotic, useless and drama riddenposts he had left behind.Between those, he had actually posted some good information and opinions in there somewhere. I left those alone.
And to be professional about it, and since you don't remember, I shouldn't really say who either. (*MazdaNoob*) We have 2 on here that Iknow of that like to start things. He's often, and unfortunately one of 'em.
I like this forum... ALOT!!!Most of the time, and most of us,can agree to disagree here, and that's OK, but in any case we seem to respect each other's opinions and suggestions. As long as I am allowed to be a Mod on MazdaForums, I won't have some moron screw that up for any of us. So if you see something that needs handling, please, please, PLEASE, contact either me, Lupae3, 87 turbo II or Dentinger (thefour of us that are on here most often,) about it. Please include a link to the offending thread and let one/all of us know.

Of course I didn't "kick you off" Darth!!! Why would I? You have done nothing to upset the balance or instigate drama, or...? You get the idea. As far as I'm concerned, you are a welcomed new member, and this site seems to be catching on. We've had a lot of new members join the ranks recently and though I like the tightness of this little site, I would also like to see it grow... but w/GOOD people. You are allgood people imo.

Top answer your question, I have played drums since I was old enough to steal my older brother's Boy Scout field drum out of his closet... about 6 yrs old, or 1963,but with long spaces between brought on by life. The last band I was in in the early '90's it took me nearly1.5 yrs to get my chops back, after a 13 yr hiatus. I have been playing guitar however since 1976, though not as much recently. (Rusty again.)
The Allmans, especially Fillmore East, is one of my all-time favorite albums!!They turned me on the blues and focused it in for me. Before that album I didn't know why I likedcertain "popular" music and not others.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:19 PM

well man welcome to the forum #1 and #2 i bet im the next on richards kick list. holy **** im close to the gray mazda... IM COMIN FOR YOU RICHARRRD!!!. ive already owned adam and then tracker sst baby huey and there we go