New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello to the Forums

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Default Hello to the Forums

Hello,

I am new to the forums and I wanted to say hello.

I just got a new CX-7 and so far I love it (But I do miss some features my old SUV had)
I had a Mazda 6 for a few years, then I found out we were going to have a new addition to the family, and went car shopping, this was back when the CX-7 was new and at the time they could not do anything for me, so in a serious judgment error I got a Jeep Compass, and the first thing I asked them was I was really happy the way Mazda would hook me up with a rental car no matter what the issue was (well except oil changes ..etc LOL) and they said yes sure we do that, well I had a issue with the breaks on a cold winter day, went to go get it serviced and they said “sorry no rental” but here why don’t you buy this extra service plan! And I mean they really tried to sell it hard, it really put me off, I am sure not all Jeep dealers are like that, but sure made me really not like Jeep.

Anyway now that I have a new family member, I got a nice IRS check this year, and then over the 4th of Julymy old Mazda dealer had a model close out sale, and they got me into a new CX-7!!

So just for the peace of mind in case something happens while I am out with the family, I am very happy to be back with Mazda again.