New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Default Hello

Hello
My name is José and I´m from Portugal. I have a new Mazda 3 model and I like it very much!!
So, I introduce my car:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I hope that you like, and if you have some question please feel free to ask...

And, sorry if I commit any mistake, but I´m not the best in english...

Old 06-11-2012, 04:41 PM

Welcome to the forum, Linker!

I do like your car and I have question: what is that tent-like building in the back ground?

Old 06-12-2012, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by tanprotege
Welcome to the forum, Linker!

I do like your car and I have question: what is that tent-like building in the back ground?
Thank you for the feedback.
The structure built in the back is a fixed cover of a multi-uses area, where it´s possible do concerts or football games. It's in Guarda city in Portugal.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:28 PM

I found it on the Google map. Guarda is way up in the mountains. It must be beautiful there.
I am sure you meant to say "soccer", because "football' is something else over here. Best of luck against Denmark!

Old 06-13-2012, 07:58 AM

Yes, Guarda is near of "Serra da Estrela" (I don´t know the correct translation, but maybe "Estrela Mountain" or "Star Mountain") and it´s is very beautiful, namely in winter when there is snow...Is the higest city of Portugal.

Yes I wanted to say "soccer", sorry...
Thanks...I hope that Portugal and England go to the final

By the way...Do you have any mazda??

Old 06-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome Linker and yes, nice car!! I'm liking that sky blue more and more every time I see it.

And as for the soccer/football argument, its we North Americans that have it wrong. What is soccer to us has been football to the rest of the world for a long, long time. As far as I'm concerned, we were wrong to call another game football.
I say keep calling it football, its real name.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Linker
Yes, Guarda is near of "Serra da Estrela" (I don´t know the correct translation, but maybe "Estrela Mountain" or "Star Mountain") and it´s is very beautiful, namely in winter when there is snow...Is the higest city of Portugal.

Yes I wanted to say "soccer", sorry...
Thanks...I hope that Portugal and England go to the final

By the way...Do you have any mazda??

"Star Mountains" is a good translation. Your English is very good!

I currently have'98 Mazda Protege (familia, 323 in some countries) and I used to have a '86 323 Hatchback.

Again best of luck with futbol!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:18 AM

I´m 23 years old and I always call the football by football... your football will be the our rugby?Maybe?

My car is the first Mazda that we have in my family, but I personaly I always liked the 323 models, indeed I always liked Mazda and for me is the Japan mark that has the most beautiful cars, and of course one of that has more reliability.

One question...How is the pos-selling serviçe in your country??Good?? Bad?? Expensive??

Old 06-15-2012, 04:56 PM

Dealers usually are expensive. Independent mechanics are less expensive and often more skilled. But it takes some effort to find the good ones.

I think it is the same all over the planet.

Old 06-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Banned

Soccer, Football, who cares . Don't watch or follow either. I don't watch superbowl (maybe half time show) and definitely don't watch World Cup.

Attached Thumbnails Hello-enough.jpg   Hello-imagescaesn6a1.jpg   Hello-smiley.jpg  

Quick Reply: Hello