Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

What Color is Your Mazda3

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Default RE: What Color is Your Mazda3

ORIGINAL: dentinger

jaimie, i would be under my own name, but then ALL of my income would be going to pay off the lease and insurance and gas.

currenty, my parents pay the lease.
oh, and i have 3 points on my license, so that kinda affects my rates a bit lol
gahhh thats exactly what im doing. all of my income is paying for it all. so i understand where your coming from. but to be honest its good at the end of the day to feel that at least i have a car that wont break down on me annnd if it does TAKE IT IN AND THEY FIX IT HAHA. thank god for warranty. you got 3 points on your licence LOL. for what speeding?

Old 10-28-2007, 05:31 PM

careless driving.
it WAS 6, but it got lowered to 3.
and i dont have much warranty left.
i had a rattle, and mazda blamed it on my exhaust. i cant bring it in for suspension work anymore, cuz im lowered, then there is my intake, which im sure could void something.
lol meh.
18,000 km's now, and no problems at all (at least not with car, im having a couple problems with my aftermarket parts tho...)

Old 10-28-2007, 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: dentinger

careless driving.
it WAS 6, but it got lowered to 3.
and i dont have much warranty left.
i had a rattle, and mazda blamed it on my exhaust. i cant bring it in for suspension work anymore, cuz im lowered, then there is my intake, which im sure could void something.
lol meh.
18,000 km's now, and no problems at all (at least not with car, im having a couple problems with my aftermarket parts tho...)
wow careless driving... thaaaaat sucks bad. what were you exactly doing. was it a burlington cop or OPP? haha i have 4000 KM on my car and thus far the only problem was the wind noise and that was fixed. well your warranty you still have alot of warranty left what 60000 KM. you bought the car brand new right?

Old 10-28-2007, 10:10 PM

ya, technically i have 60,000km's worth of warranty left, but ive voided so much of it now, that mazda wont touch my car anymore haha.

and i rolled my parents truck a year and a half ago. right in front of M.M. robinson high school.... when everyone was on their lunch break.
my parents werent to happy lol

Old 10-28-2007, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: icspots

I want either the True Red or the Galaxy Grey. I don't know why the Purple is even available...it doesn't match the personality of the car at all.

Some colors that I would love to see the 3 in that aren't available are Dark Red, Yellow, Burnt Orange, and Forest Green.
Actually all of those colors have been offered on 3's at some point or another.

Copper Red Mica (4/5 door 2006)

Solar Yellow (4/5 door 2004)

Lava Orange (4/5 door 2004, 5 door 2005) P.S. This one's mine.

Nordic Green (4 door 2004-2006)

Well shut my mouth. I did not know that. Why are they not offered on the 07 and 08 models? Those are great colors; I like yours a lot. Wanna sell it to me for 10K?.....is worth a try...sorry. Great reply tho! Thanks

Old 10-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Lev

I dont understand why they got rid of the copper red mica, lava orange, and the yellow. The3 looks great in those colors!The lava orange i know was only for the five door and the car looks hot in it.I dont think the four door would look good in yellow, but the copper looks different andnice. There's someone around me that has a 4 door in the copper and i wished that color was out in 05or still available. The color choices for the 3 now are very bland except for the blue. The nordic green looks too old and doesn't suit the car well. That was a wise decision to get rid of it but not the other colors.

Old 10-29-2007, 03:26 PM

I have silver...ha ha, boring I know...

Old 10-29-2007, 08:16 PM

I have the electric blue, I think. Kind of a bright darkish blue.

Sorry James, but your grey mica is everywhere. They are 10 to 1 on all the dealer lots. Still, it's a great color. My friend commented on liking the carbon grey alot when we were at mazda/guelph on Sunday. But, my young friend. Thats all the dealer had. Nothing else, just Carbon Grey. It felt like a rainy day. I've seen a red 3 zippin around my neibourhood. Not too bad.I really liked the dark red in the pictures above. Yellow was cool too. If I can only find a picture of a m3 sedan with blue so I can have it as my desktop. Anyone?

Old 10-29-2007, 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: LordChrisofSith

I have the electric blue, I think. Kind of a bright darkish blue.

Sorry James, but your grey mica is everywhere. They are 10 to 1 on all the dealer lots. Still, it's a great color. My friend commented on liking the carbon grey alot when we were at mazda/guelph on Sunday. But, my young friend. Thats all the dealer had. Nothing else, just Carbon Grey. It felt like a rainy day. I've seen a red 3 zippin around my neibourhood. Not too bad.I really liked the dark red in the pictures above. Yellow was cool too. If I can only find a picture of a m3 sedan with blue so I can have it as my desktop. Anyone?
well compare the colour of your car to the colour of my car. mine looks better.. not bashing the electric blue but that thing just stuck out like a sore thumb its soo bright here compare

compare you know i think mine looks good. yea i went to the one in guelph before. but i didnt buy mine there (bought it at achillies motors in acton) and yea there are alllllllllllooooooooooot of them. alot of GS's

[IMG]local://upfiles/12801/6B64A709427B4785AD9B65BCCDEC0768.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-29-2007, 08:38 PM

Once you go grey, you have no say.

Once you've had blue, it's all true.

Can you find me a blue sedan for my wallpaper.

I know you bought in Acton. We've had this chat.

Like the Rock says. It dosen't matter what.........did I just say that out loud.

Quick Reply: What Color is Your Mazda3