Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

What Color is Your Mazda3

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Default RE: What Color is Your Mazda3

haha i pay $200 a month!! but im also under my parents name... lol

anyways, to answer the original question, mazda3's do (or have) come in dark red, lava orange, and i believe are darker orange, yellow (in some parts of the world), a lighter blue (cosmic blue), and then all the normal colours.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:19 AM

oh, and jaimie, i didnt know u were even younger than me!! lol.
geeze ur a youngin'

Old 10-28-2007, 10:27 AM

and my mazda3 is Sunlight Silver, btw

Old 10-28-2007, 10:41 AM

ORIGINAL: dentinger

oh, and jaimie, i didnt know u were even younger than me!! lol.
geeze ur a youngin'

dude im only a year younger then you are :P. annnnnnnnnnnd my car is the GS not the GX so i win :P. but do you have the power package or what?

Old 10-28-2007, 11:20 AM

Insurance rates do not go up because of the color of your car. Insurance companies look at the VIN which does not include what color the car is. This is actually a commonly believed myth.
Also, people do think of red being fast pshycologically, however, there are no stats that say that red cars get pulled over more than any other color. In fact, its more likely its because its a sports car, not just because its red.
Your bright red volvo isn't going to get pulled over more than your creame colored Ferrari, for example.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:32 AM

haha i pay $200 a month!! but im also under my parents name... lol

anyways, to answer the original question, mazda3's do (or have) come in dark red, lava orange, and i believe are darker orange, yellow (in some parts of the world), a lighter blue (cosmic blue), and then all the normal colours.
see there you go your under your parents name.... im under my own name. i guarantee you would be paying the same thing if you were under your own. ahhh welll. i gotta pay for it anyway annnd paying the car off isnt fun. are you on a lease or financing

Old 10-28-2007, 12:24 PM
Lev

I have an 05 s and i got it in titanium grey metallic. When i was looking for the car i really wanted the winning blue, but my dad was buying the car and he didnt want me to get that color because it was too flashy and he thought it would get pulled over alot.I liked the carbon gray micabut that was only available for the SP2.3 which is now know as the s GT. They now offer the darker grey to all models but im satisfied with my choice. About getting pulled over, I saw a poll somewhere that said that yellow cars get pulled over more often than other colors.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

I want either the True Red or the Galaxy Grey. I don't know why the Purple is even available...it doesn't match the personality of the car at all.

Some colors that I would love to see the 3 in that aren't available are Dark Red, Yellow, Burnt Orange, and Forest Green.
Actually all of those colors have been offered on 3's at some point or another.

Copper Red Mica (4/5 door 2006)
Name:  duskshoot075pp.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  81.1 KB

Solar Yellow (4/5 door 2004)

Lava Orange (4/5 door 2004, 5 door 2005) P.S. This one's mine.

Nordic Green (4 door 2004-2006)

Old 10-28-2007, 05:25 PM

jaimie, i would be under my own name, but then ALL of my income would be going to pay off the lease and insurance and gas.

currenty, my parents pay the lease.
oh, and i have 3 points on my license, so that kinda affects my rates a bit lol

Old 10-28-2007, 05:27 PM

jaimie, i would be under my own name, but then ALL of my income would be going to pay off the lease and insurance and gas.

currenty, my parents pay the lease.
oh, and i have 3 points on my license, so that kinda affects my rates a bit lol
gahhh thats exactly what im doing. all of my income is paying for it all. so i understand where your coming from. but to be honest its good at the end of the day to feel that at least i have a car that wont break down on me annnd if it does TAKE IT IN AND THEY FIX IT HAHA. thank god for warranty. you got 3 points on your licence LOL. for what speeding?

Quick Reply: What Color is Your Mazda3