Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mazda3 Drivers - Vote 2008

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Default Mazda3 Drivers - Vote 2008

Obama

or

McCain

?

Old 09-27-2008, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Mazda3 Drivers - Vote 2008

Ooooo!!! Urban, are you trying to start a flame-war? And so close to the election too. Dangerous stuff, my friend. Even my older sister and I got into a flame war over this election, and I"m supposed to LOVE her.
I"ll let it go, as long as it doesn"t go too far..... I"d hate to ruin the friendly, agree-to-disagree attitude we have here. It"s one of my favorite things about this site.
Unfortunately and sadly, the poll function isn"t working and hasn"t been. If and when we get the new software update, that should be fixed along with a bunch of other glitches.....

As a representative of the site, I should probably show more impartiality, but I am also a member here too.
I"m an Obama man for lack of someone better (imo, of course) like someone who is NOT a politician to start with. I don"t completely trust any politician, especially these days.
I just hope that all this positive change he is touting will actually come to pass. And I"m NOT crazy about his amnesty program, nor McCain"s either. To me, it's an insult to my grandparents and other ancestors, and everyone else's,whowent about becoming citizens here the correct way. To let these law-breakers in virtually scott free and against the laws already on the books is just wrong to me, no matter where they are originally from. But I also know that this is not a simple problem w/an easy answer either.

But Obama will need to get all his ducks in a row early (havesome good plans) and the Congress on his side, or it"ll be another Clinton vs. the Congress war for the next 4-8 years.... A President is incapable of doing much of anything if Congress is against him/her.
Do we really need ANOTHER lame-duck president? Can we afford another one?

Just my .02.

Old 09-28-2008, 07:12 AM

im canadian..... so i really could care less. but a black man for a president. as dave chappelle once said. "i mean second third or fourth black president thats fine, but that first one better watch out". I actually think it may benefit the country.

Old 09-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

In the first place, he is only half black.His father was from Kenya, but his mother was a whiteAmerican from Kansas.
In the second place I wouldn"t care if he was a woman, a dog,a horse, a mouse or a manas long as he's able to take care of some of these problems that we now have in America. I could care less whether he is black (African-American,) Jewish, Catholic, or a Druid. (<<< short: Celtic tree worshiper.)
I like his intelligence and that he sounds intelligent when he speaks... unlike our current disaster of a "President" who has always sounded (and acted) like a moron.
I believe Barack could make a very good President, if he doesn't screw it up, and has the Congress, and people on his side.
I think Americans need someone we can look up to and be proud of as "our leader." That hasn't happenedin quite a while formost Americans (including me) and we (average Americans) have lost faith in "the American way," but Obama just might pull it off.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:04 AM

I go back to the old Adage, How do you tell if a Washington Politician is Lying??? Their Lips are moving.
As for me, I will not vote for Obama, Don't like his Ex Religious adviser, his Financial Advisor's helped create the financial crunch we are in right now, he has gone to bat for people in Chicago for low income housingthat is boarded up because of living conditions or let go back because they quit paying the Mortgage, Would not visit the troops when he went on tour in Europe because he could not take the camera's with him ECT, ECT, ECT............

Now McCain was not my first choice either, but to me he is the lessor of two evils.

I really don't think that the Democrat lets tax the crap out of the Big Companies, including the Oil companies is going to help matters much, since Companies do not pay taxes, the people that buy the company products do. Want $10 a gallon gas and $10 a gallon milk, I know I don't.

Now I am going off of the 8 or 9Registered Democrats that I know, 1 is voting for Obama(Richard) the rest are voting for McCain or not voting.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:52 AM

well the elections in my city are on. im voting green party. once its a federal election i wont care. because either way promises will be broken whether or not you like it because the government can screw us over and get away with it. at least with the little towns its a little harder to screw up.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Siber Express

I go back to the old Adage, How do you tell if a Washington Politician is Lying??? Their Lips are moving.
As for me, I will not vote for Obama, Don't like his Ex Religious adviser, his Financial Advisor's helped create the financial crunch we are in right now, he has gone to bat for people in Chicago for low income housingthat is boarded up because of living conditions or let go back because they quit paying the Mortgage, Would not visit the troops when he went on tour in Europe because he could not take the camera's with him ECT, ECT, ECT............

Now McCain was not my first choice either, but to me he is the lessor of two evils.

I really don't think that the Democrat lets tax the crap out of the Big Companies, including the Oil companies is going to help matters much, since Companies do not pay taxes, the people that buy the company products do. Want $10 a gallon gas and $10 a gallon milk, I know I don't.

Now I am going off of the 8 or 9Registered Democrats that I know, 1 is voting for Obama(Richard) the rest are voting for McCain or not voting.
Siber - How did Obama's financial advisors help create the financial crunch we are in?

Hasn't a republican been in the white house the last 7+ years?

Old 09-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Did I say I was a registered Democrat?

Old 09-28-2008, 04:26 PM
VB

Not a Mazda 3 owner (yet), but I'm registered without any party affiliation. I'm voting for Obama in November, personally.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:41 PM

Siber - How did Obama's financial advisor's help create the financial crunch we are in?
Franklin Raines, Ex CEO of Fannie Maeis/was 1 of Obama's Financial Advisor's, Paid himself depending on what network you are listening to between 90-100 Million in Bonuses in the past 10 years while running Fannie Mae into the ground. Good Job Franklin
Oh yeah, another one of Obama's top advisor's, Jim Johnson is also a former CEO of Fannie Mae who walked off with about 35 Mil.

Hasn't a republican been in the white house the last 7+ years?
Truthfully the Financial Crisis we are in now in Started in 1977 (Jimmy Carter was Prez then) and was renued in 1997 (Bill Clinton Was Prez Then) and an effort to stop it was stopped by the Democrats in Congress2 years ago. So Blame Bush, that is like blaming Carl Edwards crew chief for him hitting the wall passing Jimmie Johnson on the last lap of the race today.

Richard, that is why I said 8 or 9, I truthfully didn't know if you were a registered Democrat, so if you are not then all 8 are voting for McCain or not voting

Quick Reply: Mazda3 Drivers - Vote 2008