Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

aftermarket parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Default aftermarket parts

hey i'm new to the sight and have an 08 mazda 3i touring (i think) with a manual transmission.

i'm just curious what some good mods are to the car. mostly i'm just wondering about under the hood type stuff

I want an exhaust system that will provide power but i don't won't it to be loud at idle( so i don't have to get over my exhaust just to hear my stereo at normal cruising!) i want it to be quiet it at idle and loud when you rev or wind it out!! can ya'll help me out here and tell me what you guys think a good exhaust system is.

What are some good headers you can buy that will give you increases in power?

also what do you reccommend more a SRI or CAI because i've heard that some short rams can give some pretty inpressive horsepower gains as good as a CAI so just curious what yalls two cents is about intakes.

i'm not too good about cars and electronics mixed together but are their any chips that can improve performance. gas wise and horsepower and torque gain wise also. do they really have any chips for the 3 out yet?

also anything else that yall think is a good upgrade to the car would be appreciated. basically i just want to get as much horsepower out of the car without having to put a turbo on it. so anything that gains horsepower or torque just throw it in here!!

sorry about all the questions. i'm only 17 and this is my first new car. (i had an old one but it finally gave out.) and i want to do all kinds of stuff to customize it. so anything that you mention will be greatly appreciated!!!!

again sorry about the long post!