Mazda Protege This compact model offers an economical solution for the need for a sporty sedan or wagon.

Need help identifying my wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Default Need help identifying my wheels

Hello and thanks for looking,
I have a 2000 mazda protege and recently bought some after market wheels for it off of some guy that owned an acura because i recently bent my old set of 5 zigens due to pot holes. This new set i picked up has a sticker on the inner edge of the wheel that says what color they are but with no center caps and no markings to show what company manufactured them i have no idea how to identify them how ever there are some markings on the inside of the spokes that say like max psi some are a series of letters and numbers so if any one can please tell me where the model number would be located on a wheel or explain to me how to tell what all the different numbers and letters on wheels mean that would be great. i tried and failed to up load a picture of them but i would say they are eight spoked but they are like double spoked or v spoked and they have little star shaped nuts "which looks like they are unscrewed by an allen wrench but they dont i stripped two trying to do that"in the place where they would be if it was a split rim in which it is not so please someone could please help and if there was some type of internet data base that you could put the numbers into and it will tell you what type it is that would be awesome

Old 04-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Pictures would certainly help.

Try hosting your pics first. there are many sites out there that offer the service for free these days. Then copy and paste the IMG link into a new post here. That will give us all a better idea of what you have.