Mazda Protege This compact model offers an economical solution for the need for a sporty sedan or wagon.

Mazda protege accident , asking for advices :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Default Mazda protege accident , asking for advices :(

[align=left]Hi , I am new to this forum BTW . Ok 3 days ago , I had a major accident on the Highway (got a flat and lost control of the car at around 130 km/h) Anyways , The front bumper and is rigged , My front left tire totaly got DESTROYED by the accident , I am now using a spare tire . Also , my car did a 360 so my REAR bumper is damaged and I cant even close my trunk . Ok right now , it is not a major problem , Icould easily go to a scrap yard and find the pieces and fix it . But heres come the big deal
MY REAR left tire is completly ****ed up , Im very scared that I damaged my allignement . I feel very mad at myself and very depressed to because My car used to work fine . Anyways , i Will get some pictures of the car soon , many of the people I talked to said it was good for the scrap , that it was totaled and about the same half said I should repair it .
Now I need advices from Mazda owners . I checked my car , everythign is working just fine on it . the only thing is teh body and the rear allignement
What are your thoughts?
[/align]

Old 04-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Default RE: Mazda protege accident , asking for advices :(

get a quote on the repair and see what you think. if i saw pictures, i could tell you a little more, but that is all for now. the main thing is whether or not you think that you want to keep it. you just need to remember when to say when.