Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Mazda MPV (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda-mpv-17/)
-   -   MPVClub.com forums? (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda-mpv-17/mpvclub-com-forums-41841/)

bruh 10-11-2022 04:32 PM

WOW! Thanks so much for pursuing this. I've been checking every other month since Feb with no success. I followed your link and was able to get into the full site, and afterwards I was able to reach it using google and a normal query. Prior to this, I would get an error message, that indicated it was an issue that needed to be managed by the administrator. My guess is, the admin no longer has an MPV so doesn't check the forum much so it fell into disrepair. Thanks for re-opening the site for those of us who still have the MPV. Ours is an '06 with 200k miles, but still runs strong and looks good. Plus, right now is no time to be looking for a replacement car because of the high prices. I know it sounds like exaggeration, but this made my day.

bruh 10-12-2022 12:13 AM

So I've been searching around on the mpvclub site, and having no problems entering through your link. Then I tried from another laptop by googling mpvclub and I got this:

phpBB : Critical Error
Error creating new session

Then tried from 4 different browsers, with the VPN turned off, but no luck. Tried to enter the site by copy and pasting your link to another browser and failed. Then I went back to your link and it works. The URL looks identical. What do you suppose is going on? Why can't I access the site through the google link? Do you have a contact for the admin?

Armor01 10-12-2022 10:30 AM

Use my link through Photo Gallery

2 Attachment(s)
Get in through the Photo Gallery (my link), click on "LOG IN", enter your username and password, and then at the top, click on "forums". That is how I got in through google the 1st time. Just got lucky. No answer from anyone at the site.
I do have 168MB of info to post on maintenance. I'll attach a sample and then see how to get it posted. Let's try Troubleshooting

Armor01 10-12-2022 11:17 AM

Permission

Asked for guidance and permission to post what info I have for others to use. We will see.

bruh 10-12-2022 02:29 PM

Well, today I can't access the mpvclub website at all, not even through your links. Strange and disappointing. Something in the web protocol must be the problem. Are you able to access the site today? Also, thanks for the troubleshooting info. I'll have to print it off and put it in the MPV file.

Armor01 10-13-2022 01:07 AM

10/13/22 0206 am

I'm in

Armor01 10-13-2022 12:26 PM

1999 to 2006

The Maintenace files that I have, have been downloaded to a google folder for this website to post. So, we will give them time to sort it all out. 406MB in size.

bruh 10-13-2022 02:36 PM

Thanks. Look forward to reviewing them. Do you have contact info for Alex (admin) or Subareu (moderator) at mpvclub? If so, can you send it by private message?

Armor01 10-15-2022 01:40 AM

PM and emails

PM on MPVCLUB is not working. I have 2 to Sub. but they are sitting in the outbox. He doesn't own his MPV anymore (I do remember that much) so he may have moved on. I did see 2 Administrators and emailed one. No listed email address though. I saw one other member in there that posted a message about the web site being dormant since Feb. 22. It is a waiting game now.

bruh 10-16-2022 01:01 AM

That might have been my posting, when I got in the other day. I also sent a PM to Subareu, but who knows if he'll get it. I was able to get into the website again yesterday, so I'll use it as long as I'm able. I noticed the counter on the home page said there were 4 people on the site while I was there. Not sure if that's accurate, but maybe others have figured out how to enter. Hope it stays around as long as I have my MPV. I hate to see repositories of knowledge disappear, and there was lots of good specific and generic Mazda knowledge in those threads.