Mazda MPV This minivan was among the class leaders with its roomy interior and efficient powertrain.

MPVClub.com forums?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 06:13 PM
Default MPVClub.com forums?

Anyone else having trouble accessing the MPVClub.com forums? I haven't been able to bring them up for weeks now. Here is all I get:

phpBB : Critical Error
Error creating new session

I've tried on several different devices. Is the site dead? There was lots of good info on there for MPV owners. Hope it resurrects.

Old 04-25-2019, 03:14 AM

Not sure what the problem was, but the MPVclub forums are back up and running after being down for several weeks. Hope the problem is resolved. It's a great resource for MPV owners.

Old 05-02-2022, 08:12 PM

Well, the mpvclub.com website worked well for another 2 1/2 years, and then it went down again this winter and still hasn't come back up after a few months. Anyone know who runs the site or if it's gone for good? It was a wealth of info for MPV van owners.

Old 08-01-2022, 05:45 PM

So, it's been months since the mpvclub forum went down again. It may be gone for good, which is a shame because it was definitely the best resource for MPV specific repairs. I've tried to recover parts of the forum from the internet archive, but most of the threads aren't available. Anyone know if there are other ways to access the info? I even tried to track down the site owner to see if I could download the entire archive. As our 06 MPV gets older and encounters a few more problems, I'm seriously considering replacing it solely because my primary repair resource (mpvclub forums) is not accessible.

Old 10-09-2022, 11:53 PM
Default MPV Club Gone??

I just tried the MPVCLUB website, and I guess it is gone for good. There are no more MVPs being made and our vehicles are getting old in the tooth. I own a 2002 ES with 101,000 miles on it. It is my daughter's now, but Dad has to maintain it. I did download a compressed file from their web site on 02 to 06 maintenance. Steps and diagrams for repairs. I will figure it out and post it here for those who want it. Glad I tuned it up while I could still get the directions.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:47 PM

Would love to see your file on maintenance if you can link it. I wish I had downloaded more info on specific repairs. There were many well informed owners who posted their repair procedures and it was incredibly helpful. In fact, your name looks familiar, did you post on the site? I wish I knew who ran the site to check with them on downloading the whole database for future reference. Hate to see so much knowledge disappear.

Old 10-11-2022, 12:19 AM
Default good news

I got in. Will send info in a bit. Yeah, I posted on the site. found members and I am on the site now. Stay tuned

Old 10-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Old 10-11-2022, 12:24 AM
Old 10-11-2022, 12:56 AM

Sent a message to suberau asking if he/she knew of the file I told you about. He posted a lot of info on the Forums, so I'll wait and see. Hope you got in.
Yeah, I posted on that site under the same name sense Sep. 2002

Quick Reply: MPVClub.com forums?